TTC Bonfire babies

thanks Babytots.

I am so sorry to hear you are feeling down and out - but the witch hasn't appeared yet, and still nice high temps too so really hoping you get your BFP this month too. PMA PMA fx'd for you

xx

girlies i just did a clear blue with predictor n im 1 2 weeks pregnant, not due on til tue so bit scared ive jinked but clear but digi must be a good sign and was middle of the day wee xxxx

aww congrats :'( im the only one the witch got this month xxx

its so early im scared not telling anyone til couple months
stick baby stick

wannabubba#4 thanks hunni she still hasnt shown so feeling more hopefuly but she still has plenty of time to arrive since i arent 100% on when i ov'd.

charmed congratulations hunni that is fab news!!!! hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months.

gossipgirly am sure af will find her to way to my house too and i think she got muncho the cowbag that she is!. your bfp wont be far off i am sure sweetie. :hug: x

girlies i just did a clear blue with predictor n im 1 2 weeks pregnant, not due on til tue so bit scared ive jinked but clear but digi must be a good sign and was middle of the day wee xxxx

Congratulations!!! Fantastic news!! xxxxxxxxxxx :hugs:

Congratulations Charmed!!!! Yay!!! more Bonfire Babies! Me thinks that the digi can't really lie.... AND, i see that congratulations are also in order for JustMarried!!! ahhh, so pleased for you ladies....i am certain the rest of us will be catching you up very soon.....

Babytots...its not over until the wicked witch swoops in so keep the PMA PMA PMA and to everyone else still in 2ww mode a lorry load of baby dust and PMA thoughts go out to you:dust::dust::dust:

GossipGirlie..C'mon honey:hugs: our turn will be next month, i think that Muncho is also out for this month too....PMA PMA to us, Santa will be bringing us our BFP's!

well i am out of the running for a bfp. started spotting at 3am and fully expect her to be in full flow by tonight. currently sat with my legs crossed and a pantyliner on since i thought i had some spare pads from last cycle but i havent. sent df to get me some.

:cry: am feeling so down. really thought we had done it this month we did enough :sex: 4 days before i ov'd and the day after so why didnt i get pg! other months we have had poorly timed :sex: due to my body being a bugger and df working so i had my hopes up for this month.

am dreading having another long cycle as i wont ov for another 4-5 weeks how depressing!!! dont think i can carry on going through these long cycles even more so because its putting a strain on mine and dfs relationship :hissy: i hate my body!!!! x

Sorry abster -didn't mean to miss you - now edited!!

OMG Justmarried24 Congratulations!!! Wow another bump buddy yay!!!

Have a nice relaxing weekend away. So thrilled for you, cant wait until all our bonfire babies group (soon to be tinsel tots) gets their BFP's.
Sending loads of baby dust xx

No problem. It seems like quite a lucky month for people, don't you think? Fingers crossed for the rest of us PMA PMA!

Hi girls- I got my BFP yesterday and then did a digi this morning! Still not sunk in and had to g and do about another 6 tests! And it seems very strange now I've got a ticker on my signature! Good luck for next month for the ones the witch got and for the BFP's this month congrats!!! x x x x x x x x

well i am out of the running for a bfp. started spotting at 3am and fully expect her to be in full flow by tonight. currently sat with my legs crossed and a pantyliner on since i thought i had some spare pads from last cycle but i havent. sent df to get me some.

:cry: am feeling so down. really thought we had done it this month we did enough :sex: 4 days before i ov'd and the day after so why didnt i get pg! other months we have had poorly timed :sex: due to my body being a bugger and df working so i had my hopes up for this month.

am dreading having another long cycle as i wont ov for another 4-5 weeks how depressing!!! dont think i can carry on going through these long cycles even more so because its putting a strain on mine and dfs relationship :hissy: i hate my body!!!! x

Oh babytots I'm really sorry. I hate the day or so after the hag shows. Fingers croseed fr next month for you though. Maybe we'll have a big crop of tinseltots too. Have you ever tried doing it every day for 4-5 days around ovulation time?

Have you checked out the thread "B6 - Lengthen Luteal Phase or Increase Progesterone?" - it's a monster but very helpful. B-vits might help regulate your cycle.

I'm fully prepared to join you in Dec, but I'll still be really gutted if it the hag gets me again.xx

Hi girls- I got my BFP yesterday and then did a digi this morning! Still not sunk in and had to g and do about another 6 tests! And it seems very strange now I've got a ticker on my signature! Good luck for next month for the ones the witch got and for the BFP's this month congrats!!! x x x x x x x x

congrats hunni thats fab news!!! hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!!

thanks abster. i have read about b6 but i thought it was more to do with the luteal phase rather then your cycle lengths. i am going to be stocking up on agnus cactus tomorow though. hopefully that might help. though have tried it in the past with no luck.

i hope the oldhag doesnt get you and you get a bfp sweetie!!! x

WOW how is everyone , im away at the inlaws this weekend so have bot been able to to catch up but WOW
CONGRATS to beadette, charmed and just married...did i miss anyone out?

ABSTER...CD 21 should be with me tomorrow they had not come in on Friday, but also ha CD2-4 on friday.

Having a laparoscipy on friday so will have ALL my results by then...bit nervous about the lap but gotto do it

wanna ..how are you, any symptoms yet? Got to dash , will catch up with you all tomorrow xx

Yay! Go beadette! :happydance:

Muncho - good luck for you results!

babytots - B-vits can have a regulating effect on your hormones so it might be worth checking it out. A complex is better than just the B6 from what I've read/heard, as the range of B-vits balance each other out, although some women said B6 was fine for them. I took B6 (150mg) daily for about 6 weeks and then had my shortest period ever (23 days!) and the shortest lp I'm aware of having had - 8 ruddy days... Yep! Sabotaging my own cycle!
I've heard good things about agnus castus and I might well try it next cycle, if the :witch: doesn't get me.

Can anybody tell me how to link my fertility friend chart to BnB please?

:dust: to everybody who's still in !!

hey hun if you go onto ff then look on left hand side and then to sharing there is a link there. you can add it into your sig orif you want for it to say my chart like mine (or anything you like) write what you want it to say in your sig then highlight that. click on the world icon and then add the link into there. then save your sig.

hope that makes sense. x

OMG charmed, babe thats fab news - -just knew you'd be joining me this month -OMG another bump buddy --so sorry for all those that are out, you'll all be def joining us next month xx

Beadette congrats again hun

:headspin::headspin::headspin:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

af was due on thursday; had :bfn: on thursday morning - havent tested since.
last night df and i had sex then i went to the toilet and when i wiped there was a tiny bit of pink blood on the toilet paper.

nothing seems to of came of it. dont want to buy and waste another test though :cry:

wow what a thread! Congrats to all of you who got your BFP's!! Good luck to all still waiting and sorry to those who the nasty witch has visited xxx

So sorry babytots - i have everything crossed for you for next cycle (and a nice short cycle too) :hugs:

Thanks AvaGrace -where abouts are you in the precedings?? Sorry I kinda lost the plot with all the 2ww,s waiting to ov in this thread.

Ohhbabybaby - so hope you are not out -there's still time fx'd for you xx

best of luck to anyone still to test for this month, and PMA that witch will stay away, for anyone who the old hag has visited already -I am so sorry -fx'd for next cycle. :hugs:

Thanks for all the well wishes xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->