TTC - buddies please? xx

yeah definitely are and my hubby says not to worry about it. My aim if I dont get anything is to get my qualification in
childcare and be a registered childminder. Dont know how much it would cost but hope could do it through the jobcentre and get
some kind of bursary. Ah thanks hun yeah will email you and have to send those books soon I havent forgotten Im so terrible at
getting round to things.

I would be such a happy girl for you too hun and hoping its also my turn, you are doing everything you can hun and remember there is
always a chance. I usually get about 5 but I know it can vary month to month one month and got none then jumped straight to peak. Whats
happening with yours at the min?

That would be good about the childminding. You wouldn't need any child care yourself either.

I really hope its your turn as well, we have waited long enough :hugs:

Dont worry about the book, I am the same, I am usless at getting things done. I have good intentions :haha:

The CBFM is coming up with a low. last month i got 5 highs before a peak but I am on cd13 today, my first high last month was cd12. Hope my stressing last week hasn't delayed things.

Was your hubbys SA ok when you tested last year?

Yeah it would be great and is what I have always wanted to do.

We have both totally waited long enough but im glad we both understand each
other and have come out as friends at the end of it. So much easier when there
is someone there that totally understands :hugs:

Defo send the book soon, maybe stress has lead to late high but maybe you will
get the high tomorrow?

My first hubbys SA was crap cos it was cold remember my snowing story in the bra??!! lol....
Do you think there is any chance that it didnt come out right cos it wasnt warm enough? Did you
say you held it in your hands maybe do a second? How long after did they test it?

No, I am sure it would have been warm enough. The Dr suggested testing again after a few months, I am sure the FS will do another if not. I just want to hear a sucess story from someone that has low motility and has conceived naturally. Google is a bit doom and gloom lol.

Will see what tomorrow brings with the CBFM.

It sure is good to know I can come on here and have a moan and get support and everyone is aiming for the same thing :hugs:

Hun I am always here to support you no matter what I know its hard now but
know you and I will both get our results in the end. Not been on here at all
this week as started new job Monday and things have been so manic. What you been
up to? Hope you are ok? xxxx

Its great to hear you have started you job!!! But so sorry to hear you and DH have been having a few problems, hope things smooth out soon. Bloody money, its always the route to many arguments :hugs::hugs:

Will you be testing tomorrow??? I am not going to test at all, she says lol. I only have 1 HPT in the house and its not a cheapie one so dont want to waste it :haha:

Back at work tomorrow and dreading it, my time off has flown so fast. Might go in late and do a short day though hehe.

How are things with you?

Thats ok hun and we will get there, even tho we argue we know it wont become anything more than that, yeah always is money!!! sucks huh defo doing childcare soon thats where the money is. My eldest son is going on a
school trip tomorrow until friday. Ah hehe...... :rofl: what kind of test do you have and when you gonna use it? When is your AF due hun? Are you on facebook by the way? Ah how long were you off for? No sign of AF for me
(famous last words) and cramp which does my head in but I was 3 days late last month but think I OV late that month and definitely OV day 15 this month so who knows. Prob just stress!!!

What else you been up to hun? xxx

Well if i was on a normal cycle i would be 4 days late but i know i ov'd late so going by my LP I am due on today. So far no sign, a few cramps and twinges but not like normal. I normally get sore boobs aswel but nothing :shrug:

Glad to hear things with hubby are ok. It will just be the stress. So you have a bit of peace while DS is away?? Well as much as you can with Cody hehe

I was only of for 10 days but it went so fast.

The test is only a superdrug one but still dont want to waste it. I am going to hold out for as long as poss, unless she catches me. Defo not testing tomorrow morning and will see what happens then.

Are you testing???

Yes I am on facebook. Search Laura Haworth :). I dont go on it to much though

Hi hun I added you but dont know if it was the right one. We are on the same cycle day :)
I havent been on very much at the minute NTNP at the min not over the moon about it but its
something we need to do at the minute cant bear to be using my monitor seeing im OV then getting
my AF every cycle so taken a little step back plus work is busy and still stressed over the move.
I will still be on but not as much as before. How are you?

Im so sorry you got your AF this cycle hun and hope you get your lovely BFP this month. Im not holding my
breath lol...... xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->