ttc buddies since 9/10

I'm tall and a little bigger... so I probably wont see a bump for a while either lol Still wearing my jeans no problem *blast!*. Next appt is this Tuesday :) Just a check-in. I'm trying to convince DH to let me get an early gender scan and not wait till 20 weeks cause I'm impatient :haha:

When's your next appt?

Unread that usually u start feeling the baby at 15 weeks so not much longer. I'm not getting one today but will tomorrow for sure.

should still cover your bases, so a donation tomorrow and then mon??? having any signs O is coming soon? I can still fit into "most" my jeans still just gets a little uncomfortable after a while with some lol. My next appt isn't until the 4th :( just going to hear the heart beat i do believe. Oooh I would LOVE an early scan but there really arn't any around here to get one, so i'll have to wait until I'm guessing like the week before christmas we should find out. you think he'll let you get an early scan??

U can be persuasive and just tell them that ur uneasy cause you still haven't had an u/s and maybe they will offer u one on the 4th. Afm idk if i am having any symptoms , i stopped taking any pills so back to al natural lol. But i did get one donation from old donor ;) so that covers me until today, but when i was trying to insert the cup my cp was so high that i couldn't even get the cup in right so just took it out, but today covers me in case i O today or tomorrow and Mondays in case i O tomorrow or Monday so all days are covered as far as fertile window, hoping this one works cause i am ready to give up. (not really but yet i am)

I did have an ultrasound though, and he did it :( so he'd never go for it lol. Glad to hear you got a donation from old donor and hope you get some more from new one. I know how you feel about being ready to be done, but not really ready to be done! I really hope this is it for you too Michelle!

ty and duh about u/s lol maybe something else lol or just simply ask if u can have one

Yeah, my husband isn't biting on the early gender scan lol he feels like the big 20 week u/s is so close- why bother. Stupid men and their patience ;)

Glad to hear you got the donation in! And really high cervix sounds super positive!

I dunno what i'm going to do yet lol, i guess just hearing the baby would be really good too! And it will only be a few more weeks until the gender scan i guess......... We will find out the gender at the end of November so just one appt away from the one were going to. I will be 13 weeks when i go to my next appt.

lol stelly! i don't think my dh would go for it either, but if i asked him enough he'd let me :)

isn't it funny how we can make our dhs do whatever we want lol.... I think I might have ovulated this morning cause usually after taking the cup out the pain goes away but today it was back, my hips, legs and back were so sore that i had to use the heating pad. Hopefully this is it, had to have the odd request as the last time i got the donation it was cold and the a/c at the place is low so bathroom stuff is cold and asked him if he sat the "sample" down and he wasn't sure so asked him to hold on to it the whole time, i even told him fi he just wants to hand it to me and then wash his hands that's fine as long the little guys don't get frozen. It was awkward this time as the mall was packed and lots of ppl in out of the bathrooms. That is the oddest place to pick but usually it's dead so didn't feel awkward until yesterday. Idk if i will get donation tomorrow or not as i have to work and i would have to go to his job to get the donation and i know i am tired after i get off being up since 3am just have to see how i feel afterwards.
Time sure does fly for all of us, cannot believe how far along u already are Stelly. Tomorrow marks my 1st day in the tww hopefully it goes buy quick lol

I hope it goes by fast too!!!! I'm excited for you and hope this is it for you fx so tight. It is my dh would do just about anything for me, especially these days because i am just sooo tired right now. He doesn't mind doing some of the cleaning while i take a nap, he swept and mopped and cleaned the kitchen while i napped this afternoon. he truly is amazing!

I bet. That is so nice of him. Hope mine will to when its time. Got donation from donor and feel good about it. At least today I do lol. Good mood and all. Had a few clumsy accidents at work but overall a good day there and now relaxing before I havebto go back for the meeting but then I'm off till Friday night at 9. I'm so exited

woot woot! glad you got another donation in! Hoping this is it for you fx! Nice to hear you have a few days off to relax hopefully you take advantage of the down time!

I definitely will, i need to clean deep my house and my dads and will use those days to do it

you can come deep clean mine too :) ugh i don't wanna do it lol. It's homecoming week for the kids at school so were pretty busy around here getting costumes ready. so glad i have friday off to watch them walk in the parade.

That will be so cute to see lol. I don't want to clean but i have too lol.

I hate cleaning! i need to get laundry done, ugh. dh is going to be gone all week racing so he isn't going to be any help this week :(

Ik the feeling mine started laundry but he doesn't do any folding so I have to iron afterwards but I just do it when its time to wear something. Lol. 2 dpo and already cant wait to test. Went ahead and got another donation in case I O later got another deposit lol. I'm excited cause I know I covered my window real good this month and I know that there will be sperm waiting for the egg and that hopefully its making it way to the uterus. Iwillve so mad if this doesn't work. I always covered the beginning of my window or the end but never the whole thing so whether I oed on time early or late I am covered. Oh can't wait to find put. These tww will be so long.
Hope ur week goes by quick. If anything just wash what u really need and wait for dh to be home so he can help.

I can't wait for you to find out either!!! It's probably going to kill me lol. you going to start testing early this month or say f if and wait until you think af is going to come? I think i'll do some laundry not get crazy and tomorrow sit down and fold and have a greys movie night! my mom bought me season 8 for my birthday so i can start on that. I'm a blubbering mess watching it while i'm not pregnant i can't imagine what it'll be like when i am!

Well ladies- I got an early scan! lol not the way I wanted.. I had a horrible morning at first- at my appt my uterus was measuring 20 weeks!!! Then they couldnt find the heartbeat after looking for 1/2 hour... they sent me for an emergency scan at the ultrasound place down the street. I was stressing sooooo bad. Anyway- all is well!! Still no reason as to why uterus is so big lol but baby is just fine! Couldnt find the HB cause baby had so much space to move :haha: anyway- we are having a BOY!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->