ttc buddies since 9/10

I don't know if i'd call it vacation! lol were stuck in the house not doing anything! I am excited to get out and go to the fair, they are so excited it's almost time to go on all the rides. and the fair food, YUMMM! i can't wait i'm pumped to eat all that amazing fair food. FX this is your last af too!

OH man the fair food! Sooooo delicious. Although this year they have a stand that makes hamburgers but instead of buns they use donuts.... just the thought makes me wanna puke! lol.

My mother in law bought us the crib we wanted today!! SO generous! It's all assembled and looking pretty :) I can't wait till we find out what it is so I can go decoration crazy!

Lol fair is here next month. Doubt we will go as love rides but they make me sick :(
vacation doesn't mean that u have to go somewhere. Its time off :) enjoy it. I'm hopeing that one day I can decorate my baby room

Stelly that was so nice of her! my mom and dh's mom bought us a crib and changing table when we had our oldest. So we'll probably still use that one, or my sister bought one when she had her daughter two years ago and said we could use it. So we might do that too?? Michelle you will decorate your babies room. No one knows when it'll happen but it will!

I know how your feeling Michelle! -Huggs- just stay positive! It will happen when it's ment to happen!

I'm doing alright exhausted but what's new these days lol. So you have a few days off now? Hope you have a great weekend and go out and do something fun!

Ooof I've got some serious bloat occurring today... I wish I could just shove a release valve right into my gut lol.

Big hugs for you Michelle, You'll get there! And we will be the really loud obnoxious cheerleaders along the way :D

we sure will be stelly! I wish that my bloat would go away too it's horrible! Tired from the fair, taking a rest and heading out again later.....wish me luck!

Lol ty ladies. 4 days away from first donation fx it work this time. Sleeping tomorrow and enjoying it as much as possible lol. Probably will play world of Warcraft for hours haven't been able to in ages

GL Michelle fx this time it works. Sounds like you have a very relaxing day ahead if you!

i did nothing yesterday and i mean nothing, went out once just to let the dogs in lol. But today i have to do dishes or no cooking tonight lol. Planning on relaxing afterwards. I start going in earlier tomorrow have to be at work at 430 am, ugh that's just to early for me lol

ugh 430 sucks! i couldn't do it, i like my sleep way to much lol. I wish i could have done nothing all day. all we did was run around all day and haven't even gotten the kids into bed before 11pm since friday :( Should all change today when we get on a schedule and get things back to normal! Hope you have a great tuesday!

It was ok. Got dishes done and dh did laundry :)
Going tomorrow for first donation and then on Saturday and i could do Sunday also I get off at 1 every day and off saturday and tuesday so i could do everyday but can't afford the trip lol

Hope that this is it for you! FX you get your bfp this month!

Ty, to bad donor had to cancel today he couldnt get off in time, so might go tomorrow but for sure saturday. How are u feeling? When is ur next appointment?

hope you can work out time for a donation tomorrow! feeling alright, cant really complain. next appt is on the 4th. well hear the babies heart beat and go from there i guess lol!

Frustrating being in the hurry up and wait now lol I'm so impatient- just dying for the next 'thing' in pregnancy now... now I'm all wound up wanting to feel baby move and get a proper bump and find out what he/she is!!

I hope the donations line up well this month Michelle!

I can't believe in under 6 weeks you will know what you're having!!! I am bigger and didn't start getting a bump until like 6 months or so lol. You'll feel the baby within the next 6 weeks i'm sure too. When's your next appt?? Going to try for a donation today Michelle? Hoping you get all the swimmers you need for a beautiful baby this month, FX!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->