ttc buddies since 9/10

Yay congratulations can't wait to hear the name. I bet it was stressful though. Could it be that its cause it was twins at first? Oh week I'm just glad everything is fine.
I will probably test around 9-10 dpo or until af shows.

They didn't think so... since I had 3 scans in the first trimester... no bleeding etc. They just think he will have lots of room to "grow in to" lol

Very excited for you- testing isn't too far off!!

CONGRATS STELLY! so excited for you, boys are AMAZING! i wouldn't give my two up for anything. Well we had quite the scare this morning too. I woke up at 3am and I felt "wet" so i got up to go to the bathroom, and my panties were wet with blood! It was mostly pink and some dark red too. We got up and went to the ER again. They tried the doppler and couldn't find the heartbeat, he sent me for a scan and we saw our baby. It's still kicking and moving about measuring right on track with a hb of 163. They can't figure out why i'm bleeding as soon as it started it stopped? It's down to just spotting now. I have to go in for another scan on tuesday. Haven't done anything but sleep since we got home, and resting the rest of the week. Please pray my little bean keeps hanging on and we can get past this scary part! Can't wait for you to test Michelle!! Any symptoms yet?

oof how scary for you Cc I'm sorry! Glad the bleeding has stopped and little bean is ok! Lots of prayers that it will stay that way! Little baby bean- you stay nestled in there nice and strong!

:blush: soooo we decided on a name already. We decided to go with Solomon Garn :) (the middle name Garn, is DH's grandpa's name)

so cute! now if it would be time for him to be here already! We have a boys name picked out as well, but NO idea on a girls name. The boys want to name it Nia if it's a girl, but we don't like it. and it's from a tv show they like haha.

lol it will be ok Cc, try not to stress, bleeding is said to be normal so don't worry as the scan proved ur baby is fine, if they were worried they would have told u, but good excuse to relax and do nothing lol, dh will take care of u.
Stelly that name is really cute. We have a girls name picked but we have noooo clue on the boy but i want it to have joe in it. I was thinking Joe Dean but dh don't like his middle name so hard to convince him. He got to pick the girl name (with my own tweek to it lol) He wants Gabrielle Simone or Simone Gabrielle but since i am italian i want Gabriella Simone and already have nick name set Gabi :)
No symptoms yet just upset bm which have had since O time so not related, and it would be to early for any symptoms, I was tempted to test but i know it's to early.

Dh can't take care of me, he's gone racing all week :( he's here in the mornings but only until noon and then he's gone until after midnight. Gabriella is a beautiful name and actually me and dh talked about that name if we had a girl.

How long is he racing for? Thought he would be done by this weekend. Did they extend ur time off or are u still going back Monday? Afm nothing going on. Just regular post O tingling in bbs! Nothing new but implantation hasn't happened yet so wont know yet. I sound repetitive lol . fx, lets hope, to early ,lol all the same every month.

It's a special this week, so they race all week tues-sat! races start at 5pm and get done around midnight, but he has to be at the track at 1 :( This is the last week so i'll have my dh back full time starting sunday! I hope that this is it for you michelle! you had excellent timing this month!

Aww that stinks but 2 more days and he's all yours. I really hope it works this month. I covered my whole fertile window except one day but got it after predicted O also in case it decided to be late

any symptoms yet?? I know i can't wait for him to be here all the time, and be done with races for a while. I have my fx this month is it for you too! I can't wait to go through this with you and stelly all together!

i can't wait either. 7 dpo today and implantation should be happening soon but no symptoms as of yet, gassy that's about it but that is normal so not looking into it..

Ohhh the excitement is building!! I feel like Im holding.my breathe in anticipation for you!!! I so hope this is it for you! We need you- as our 3rd pregnant muskateer or something :D

lol wow, Im a nerd- hopefully thats forgivable lol

Hope your both feeling well :flower:

That's not nerdy I play world of Warcraft and watch Harry Potter that's nerdy lmao. But nothing wrong with it. ;)
plus I love 3 musketeers even though it ends with there being a forth one. Who knows. Amanda might join us back and be the forth one lol. Hopefully I'm the third soon though. Still no symptoms out of the ordinary . Might start testing tomorrow but my sister says to wait till at least 10dpo.

I just wish we could fast forward to tuesday then you would be 9 dpo and i have my scan. and you could test at 9 dpo, that's when i got my bfp. I'm pulling for you michelle!

thanks, i'm still wishing it works. If not idk what else to do as timing is always been somewhat perfect this month more then others but still it would be nice for it to just happen and not make me wait longer.
I have to say that i caved in and tested but it was afternoon pee and it looked like it might have been slightly diluted and also its to damn early but couldnt help myself lol

Well your still early, and it wasn't fmu! Sending baby dust ur way and fx for some lines in the coming days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->