ttc buddies since 9/10

can't wait to see ur scan. Glad ur feeling better. Thats what i meant tho is unless it's tubal nothing that they could do about it, but from what i read if tubal it's alot more painful and not like af cramps.

Depends on he time. Sometimes it really hurts almost like a stabbing pain that won't go away. Was pretty good today dh let me take a nap this afternoon so I've felt good pretty much all day! How was you day? Hope you had a fun sat!

Wish it was fun. Been so cranky and upset and work didnt help cause we were short handed and I was so tired but couldn't sleep. I wanted to cry all afternoon and did a few times . I think between work and bfns I just was overwhelmed with sadness and stress. Fb games sure helpase my mind up lol. But Dh helped too. For once he as kind and supportive. He handled it better then usual and that helped. He usually doesnt know what to say or do but today he did. And that made me love him more. Still hoping to get bfp but not confident that I will.
Glad u are feeling better. Can't wait for scan I'm sure it will be a reliever lol

it will be a reliever, i'm probably going to be a mess until tues lol! glad dh was being supportive and made you feel better! fx this month is still your month. and plans for something different next month??

yeah feel a little better , just been contemplating how i'm 31 and life is a stand still, u know usually u grow up get married and have kids, got 2 out of 3 just tired of waiting for 3. Another bfn this morning, af due tomorrow latest wednesday. Hoping still to get a bfp but idk if i will. Haven't been able to sleep much the last few days. Went asleep this morning at 730 and was awake at 1230. Tried to go back asleep but nothing, yesterday the same thing. Haven't had a good night sleep in 3 days and starting to feel it. Off tomorrow so planning to sleep all day if possible lol. If this cycle is a bust will do donations 3 days apart 3 times just waiting for af to get here so i can make plans around my work schedule. How have u been, did u sleep better?? Hope the cramps have eased up. Enjoy ur Sunday less then 2 days to ur scan

yea i understand the stand still part! I'm sorry you haven't gotten very much sleep lately, i keep waking up in the middle of the night and i can't seem to fall back asleep. it's only 9 and i'm ready for bed! have felt pretty good today cramps on and off, but it feels like someone punched me in my boob! OWWWEEE

Lmao sorry but how u said itmqde me laugh. But it will get better. 5 more weeks and all ur symptoms should ease up. Still hoping for a bfp. Last 3 days had restless sleeping like u. Mood swings and wanted to cry. Peeing all the time is old news lol. Back ache and leg ache also. Not sure if pm's or not as they started 4 days before af. I let them get to me today thinking that just maybe I am and just not showing yet on test yet. But when I used the symptom checker on webmd it gave me depression as possible diagnosis which was a downer and pms was on there but not pregnancy so who knows really. Ik I am depressed but I learned to live with it.

how were your temps today michelle? I don't think webmd knows what it's talking about most days. you put in you have a stomach ache and it tells you it's your appendix and to go to the hospital right away, when all you really have is the flu! haha i still have my fx for you to get your bfp! scan is in 26.5 hrs and i'm flipping out!

lol well no temping as been forgetting plus af got me while at work this morning, guess all the aches were pms.
Told u time would fly can't wait to see ur baby :)

WHAT! sorry af got you this morning, that's BS! hoping this month will be a wonderful month and get your much deserved bfp! it's gone by pretty fast, but i don't think i'm going to be able to sleep tonight!

So how did it go. Hope everything went well. I'm just dealing with the cramping and already made arrangements with donor for cd 12-14-16 That should cover my basis

Hey sorry i've been gone all day! it's been a LONG couple nights. So I started stopping last night and ended up going in to the er. they ran a bunch of tests and gave me some fluids, and an ultrasound. My progesterone and my hcg are fine. There is only one baby in there YEA!! So i had my appt today with the reg dr. Found the baby right away and have a strong healthy heart beat of 157! Right on track with my dates and my due date didn't change it's April 11th. Talked about the spotting and he said the baby is fine, and not to worry about it unless I really start bleeding like to fill a heavy tampon. He said that the yolk sack and everything looked beautiful so the chances of me miscarrying are slim. Super excited got this beautiful pic of my little bean!
https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af178/cckarting/IMG_4020.jpg

Glad that you already have your dates set up for donations and fx this is your month! Hope af goes easier on you and it'll be over soon. are you doing any opk's this month? still going to temp?

Commented on the other thread too, but yay! :happydance:

Hope the spotting doesn't continue- but thats one beautiful baby bean :thumbup:

Thank you! it has gotten a little better, it got a little heavier after the internal scan. But not much since. Dr gave me a week off work to lay around and rest!

Nice i am so glad that it went well and the week off will do u so well, and ur baby looks beautiful :)

thanks michelle! i'm not sure i'm enjoying the week off! it makes me worry so much more about every little cramp, and it's the state fair this week! i have to go with the boys and watch them go on rides!

Its state fair time in my neck of the woods too! Took my nephew for a special "Auntie/nephew day out" to the fair- he had a blast. He's only 3, by the time we got back to the car he was sacked out for the night lol sweet little boy.

Better said than done, but try not to over think every twinge and pain, In early weeks I had a lot of cramping and moments that felt I was struck by lightening straight in the hoo-hah (TMI haha sorry!) Doc says its just normal stretching aches and pains. Enjoy your week off, and take it easy :D

I am trying to take it easy! my perceptive little 6 yr old keeps telling everyone he know's "his mommy is having a baby" ugh! Sometimes i wish he was just a little less preceptive so i could get to the 12 week mark lol. I should be able to get up and do some running around sat and ds party is sunday and dh races monday. So it'll be a busy weekend.

It will give u some nice time with ur family, I'm sure it will go by quick too. Enjoy it while u can lol. I wish i was on vacation for lifetime lol. Af still here and heavier today but not as crampy. Hope this is the last time :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->