ttc buddies since 9/10

Well forgot and didn't test so i will tomorrow though. Hoping to get it then. But not holding my breath.

well it was bfn but i drank so much water last night that my fmu was diluted so not surprised there. Nothing out of the ordinary as far as symptoms, I mean i have a few but always have them and could be due to stress too.

FX you're just a late implanter and you still get your bfp this month. Any ideas on next month if this one isn't it? Stop drinking before bed, you're killing me! lol jk. Finally home from my appt everything went well. Baby measuring right on target with a hb of 161. Dr found a pocket of fluid or blood in there by the placenta i think, but didn't seem to concerned about it. said it will hopefully resolve itself or it could work it's way down and out and cause more bleeding. He didn't say it would affect the baby and way happy the way it was measuring. scan again in 7 weeks to see if it's re absorbed and gender scan!
https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af178/cckarting/IMG_5448.jpg

Omg u can see its legs and arms already. Amazing
Afm still bfn and again fmu was diluted. Idk y but just get so thisty before going to bed. Always have but now that I'm testing it sucks. I am using early ic so hopefully they just aren't as reliable.

i'm hoping so too. I had more symptoms of being preg before i knew than when i knew. I was getting up all the time to pee felt sick craved candy peaches. and then it all stopped so i guessed af was coming?? i'm pretty good now, and i still don't get up in the middle of the night as much as i did then! It is still early and your using cheapies. fx for good news soon.

Aw.. little baby bean is looking so cute Cc!!

Michelle- its still early! We both had barely there positives at 9dpo.. heck thats like one gulp of water awaw from too much dilution and a negative!!

I didn't like IC, I used them for my ovulation strips and they never gave me a "true" positive for ovulation, even though I obviously did. I'd vote in 3-4 days going for a FRER :)

Ty ladies still hoping but at the same time expecting same thing as every month af....

do you have any ideas for next month, if this doesn't happen to be it?

idk yet. Probably the same and just time it right and hope i guess. I really need to call the Fertility Clinic but right now finances are a mess so i know even if i did setup the appointment I wouldn't be able to pay my portion and most request payment at the time of visit which i think is ridiculous considering how much they charge and expect ppl to just have money sitting around. So i probably delay it and keep trying if in a few months it still doesn't work might change donor and go for one that is in another City if still available but i really wanna stick with the same donor cause he's in the same city as the clinic and is willing to do IUI also if it ever comes to that. Oh i so hope it works and get my BFP this month cause this is really taking over my life and that's all i can think about and since trying me and dh haven't had a good time cause i'm always worried about what ifs

just try and relax as much as possible michelle, i know it's super hard and it is a lot of what you think about, but i was so sick of trying i was just going out and having a good time, and thats when it happened! don't know how or why it happened when it did. It will happen for you when the time is right, just keep telling yourself that!

Thanks and I always tell be that but its just hard when u try and try and wish and hope and then nothing. 20 cycles in 18 months seems forever. Ik some can take that long but y does it have to be me. :(

I know! it's horrid, i thought the same thing! and i see all these girl that are like oh i'm preg and i don't wanna be, and my oh left me when he found out. and i'm like wtf are you kidding me! use bc!!!

I know! it's horrid, i thought the same thing! and i see all these girl that are like oh i'm preg and i don't wanna be, and my oh left me when he found out. and i'm like wtf are you kidding me! use bc!!!

Whole heartedly agree. It's so frustrating reading those sometimes!

Oh, and Cc- I agree with what you said on the "good things happen too thread"... they were harsh to that girl and she wasn't even being negative. I felt bad for the girl that posted in there!!

ON a side note- I can't believe your a LIME already!! How excited are you?? It seem like just yesterday you were an apple seed ;) crazy how fast htings go

i know i'm pumped i'm almost out of the first tri!!! my dh bought me a fetal doppler lastnight on line, and should be here monday! i'm sooo excited to hear as my dh calls it our limarita rofl! i think he bought it so i would stop freaking out about babes! It was only that black girl i don't know what her sig is, but she was a total B*ITCH to her and i felt really bad to, must have been a hormonal day because i just felt the need to put her in her place, and then she was like i wasn't talking to her at all and blah blah blah. ugh stupid people! Michelle hope you're doing well and hear from you soon!!! sending you baby dust to get that bfp!! talk about me already being a lime you're already an onion! when did that happen. it seems like you're time is going by so quickly, and mine is dragging. ugh it's almost time to go back to work :( i'm so tired i don't want to be on my feet another 4 hrs......at least it's the weekend and i can relax as of 530!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->