ttc buddies since 9/10

oh that's awesome! my insurance didn't pay for any of it. Luckily i got it from the clinic i work at for free. I hope afternoons get better too. I don't know why i only feel sick for 3 hrs or so a day.

I heard of that happening. Maybe a nap or snack might help. Had another migraine today and I think its the new meds . I just hate being in the tww cause I wont take anything in the case of a bfp ( done it before and got bfn) so I'm scared it will affect the outcome. Im at Dr office now and will ask what I can and cannot take if I were pregnant. I just hate missing work. It becomes so stressful when someone calls in.

Sorry you're having to miss work, but hope you find something for your migraines. Dr's nurse called today and they are rescheduling my ultrasound from monday to tomorrow!

Oh that's awesome!!! Can't wait to see new u/s. Let me know asap :)
I was at the Dr office and even though i felt sick i couldn't help and smile at a couple of kids, little girl was trying to put her jacket on and she was about 4-5 and she just looked at me and asked her if she needed help and that big smile just made my day. Then a toddler about 10-12 months was just banging his head on the door and made everyone laugh it was so cute.

lol! crazy kids. did you get any medicine to help your migraines, and anything you can take while ttc? i'll let you know as soon as i get home!

i did have something but wasn't sure if i could take while ttc and with the new meds but the Dr sd yes so i took as soon as I got home and changin my new meds to the morning and see if that helps with side effects. Was taking it at night but side effects just bad so maybe not if i take it in the morning. GL with todays visit

So so... .how ur visit go? I had some mild af type cramps but I think it was just from all the OJ I drank.

baby was measuring right on track hb was in the 130's (a little low for my liking, but dr says it's fine) but it was also moving around a whole bunch so said it's probably not really accurate. Next scan is Nov 13th! What you think, Girl or boy?

https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af178/cckarting/IMG_5756_zps4d3777f4.jpg

OH MY it's sooo adorable already. I see something sticking out but it could be anything lol. Still hope it's ur girl :)

i think that's the start of the leg on the right! lol i hope it is too, but it probably is a boy, just hoping for a girl, but so glad babes is healthy and happy! how are you doing so far michelle? you feeling any better, are the new meds working better?

So far so good no side effects. Will see how it goes the next few days. Stomach feels better but have had some pain in my belly just weird but it could just be all the fluids i've been drinking. Glad the ur baby is ok too, I bet that it's such a relief. Are u planning to find out or not?

i think we will find out! i think i'd have to know or it would kill me!

So cute Cc!!! I still find it so mind boggling how fast little baby beans grow!!! I vote girl... her head shape is a lot different then my boy one lol really no logic behind that guess... but its what I'm going with :haha:

Michelle, glad no bad side effects! Excited to see what happens in the next week :)

How are you doing michelle? any weird symptoms, lack of symptoms???

Just a little gas sorry tmi and slight diarrhea but that's it. Few twitches here and there but i think i'm just trying to feel something....

when you testing doll? I'm pouring loads of baby dust on you to get your bfp!

Getting close to testing days!!! I know- if I could buy baby dust in bulk, you'd be drowning in it right now lol

Cc- all well in your neck o' the woods?

yea all is well! not to much going on lately feeling pretty good, just waiting until the scan date to see if we need to pick a new name or not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->