ttc buddies since 9/10

Haha i sure hope so or i'm going to have to keep moving lol and change jobs.

lol! maybe, but i don't know if thats the best idea or not haha. I hate moving!

Me too we also brought home a bunch of boxes. Soon will start packing. Af due today still no show but i somewhat feel as she is on her way.....idk i wanna hold onto hope but yet after so many bfns u kind give up and know she will be here :( let u know if she shows.

i know what you mean. I was that way too! just knew no matter what we did af was going to be a **** and show her face. Hope she stays a way for you!!

It's a little over 7 and still no show but yet i think i feel as if she was coming, but idk if trying to feel something that isn't nothing or trying to ignore whats there as it means she is on her way. Idk it's just confusing bc idk if what i feel is af coming or me just not eating right making me gassy and stuff.....fixing to go to sleep and will wear something just in case and if no show after tonights overnight shift then will buy test in the morning. Tempted to have dh pick one up on his way but my luck she would show right after or later tonight. How are u feeling?

I'm feeling really good.nothing ever sounds good to eat but i force myself to eat something. Kids are going to grandmas for the evening. Dh and i are going to go out to dinner and some some time just the two of us. Hope af stays away for you FX for bfp!!!!!

Ty hope u have fun on ur date night. Af still not here and soooooo hope she stays away but she has been a day late before so not surprised. She will officially late if i reach tomorrow so fx

I have everything X for you michelle! She MUST stay away this month and get your bfp!!! We had a wonderful dinner, i enjoyed it very much we haven't gone out just the two of us if a LONG time.

I bet. U should try to do it more regularly. My sister does and she has 6 kids lol.
Afm bfn and still no af. Wondering if Oed later but have never on CD 16 making her due today. But have no symptoms of her or bfp. This is sooooooo frustrating. Wish I just knew.

hmh.....that's weird! i hope she stays away and you still get your af! We usually try to get out a couple times a month, but we usually go hang out with friends and do stuff with other couples, we don't go out just the two of us. It was such a nice change to just be us!

That's what I meant just the two of u. Even if just once a month or two. Its weird that I am late haven't had a 30 day cycle since clomid and that was 8 months ago. Still hoping for bfp. Didn't sleep well or to much so I am tired today. Getting a new thermometer and test and will start temping tomorrow if I remember just to see where my temp is

have you temped at all this month? i didn't temp the month i got my bfp but i almost wish i would have. I really hope this is it for you michelle!i have my fx so tight for you, and won't uncross them until we get an update! i know we should go out more just the two of us and i'm sure we will in the coming months but with racing all summer it pretty much takes up every weekend.

I can understand. I hope this is it for me too. I'm kind of thinking she might be coming but i have had soda all night and it does upset that area and give af like type cramps. but they are so light that they don't bother me, and i can feel bubbles move here and there lol. Had a twitch earlier in the side but thats it. Idk what to think. What if i just Oed late. Can a follicle go from 15 mm to 20mm in 24 hrs or 48? I tried to look it up but nothing.

i would guess 48. I did some checking for you and the average growth per day is around 1-3 mm. So when do you plan on testing again? If you did O late at 2-3 days late shouldn't af be here by now?? Hope she stays away!!!

I'm hoping she stays away too! Fx'd! I'm also with Cc on the folli growth, all I could find was 1-3mm average for an answer

Can't believe your over half way done stelly!!!! time speeding up or slowing down for you?

Well apparently i Oed 4 days late so donation was to early and af is showing up. This effing stinks. Guess the new meds did that to me. Idk if i will buy opks as the ic never really give me a true + unless on clomid. But the digis are so expensive and with the move and everything a lot of $$ is going to be spent. Still hoping it's just spotting but it's more then likely af.

Gah, it's FLYING! I feel like I have no time!! Which is silly cause I have lots. Just with all the Holidays coming up (haven't done ANY shopping!!), Husband is trying to plan a *babymoon* for us to go to Belize in January. Trying to work with ortho surgeon on when post birth will be best for shoulder replacement.... Need to get baby room started and finished! It's just all crazy feeling lol.

We just found out my husband isn't scheduled to be home with his work rotation when baby is due... so our options are either A) have a freakishly long labor (thats not over night lol) so he can catch one of the 3 flights home (they leave at 7am, 12pm and 4pm) then make the hour drive home from airport or B) odds are he may miss the birth :cry:

All my blood relatives have notoriously short/fast labors with their first babies (and later babies).... All have had their kids under 5 hours. So... meh.

Sorry. had to have a good whine lol Pregnancy is going great though lol

How have you been feeling Cc?

Well apparently i Oed 4 days late so donation was to early and af is showing up. This effing stinks. Guess the new meds did that to me. Idk if i will buy opks as the ic never really give me a true + unless on clomid. But the digis are so expensive and with the move and everything a lot of $$ is going to be spent. Still hoping it's just spotting but it's more then likely af.

Well hoping its just spotting! Which hasnt shown full force yet, so I'm still holding out for ya!!

FX it's not af, and it's just taking it's precious time showing up!!!!! Oh no, i hope that your dh gets to be there for the birth. I thought i'd go fast too! my mom had all of us in under 5 hrs shortest being 1 hr, but i was in labor FOREVER, and ended up with a section, so you never know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->