ttc buddies since 9/10

Nothing yet and tested this morning with smu and it was of course bfp. I know to early but figured what the heck lol. Not surprised though. Hopefully it turns into a bfp. Still hoping...

FX so tight for you, sending some more baby dust your way! you feeling same as normal?

Yep nothing different seems everything as usual as other cycles with the bloating and everything, have had moments felt wet but when i checked nothing there and cm only when i wipe. So I don't know what it could be!? But nothing other then a few twitches here and there and af type cramps but usually it's cause of the gas and slight constipation. Of course bfn today and my pee was yet again diluted even being fmu and i didn't drink much water before going to bed.

:( still pulling for you. It's still early :) your going to get that eggy i can just feel it!

Thx i really hope so. Got some good news today and was asked at work to transfer to the other store for an extra $1 and help them out with issues they have. We are also trying to find a new house and found one hoping to get approved. Now just need BFP and everything will be perfect!!!!!1! Oh fx...[-o<

oh that's wonderful news michelle! everything seems to be falling into place!!!

Tacking application in today if approved I'm looking at the first latest. Its a 2 bdr 1 bath washer and dryer with utility room and closet in it. Fence back yard garage and allow pets. Its also central heat and air. Gas stove which I prefer and gas water heater. Bfn this morning and have one test left so will probably wait a day before testing again

sounds like a nice place! are you guying or renting? is it closer to your new job?

Its closer to my old store but only 5-6 minutes from my new store so still not bad. Its rent but its a good landlord who takes care of her tenants

well that's good! i hope you get the place and you can start moving!!

I hope so too, getting antsy about the approval, my credit hasn't been great the last few years from my old job so not sure about it. I hope we get it and get the call today. I want to call them and update the income and location of where i will be working so they know my income has increased.

Well I stopped by instead :p but the landlord is out of town until next Monday but the mgr said she will try and reach her while she gone just reception not the greatest

well thats good! FX for your new place, and sending extra baby dust to help you get those two lines :)

Bfn this morning and no ic left so will wait forage to show her ugly face. Still hoping she doesnt show.

I heard on it today and we got APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We can move in the first and going in next Tuesday to sign the lease....I'm soo exited, but now a little down. I've been cold (although it's been chilly all day) and feeling a few things happening so i think af will be here tomorrow. Ugh i so hope she don't show.

YEAAA!!! that's awesome news. so excited for you and you get a new house, and we'll work on adding a baby to the new house! you know they say things come in three's. new house, new job, new baby :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->