ttc buddies since 9/10

Well it is af in full force today. But i won't give up and just need to plan on donations

So sorry michelle! That's the way to think about it, stay positive! hope you get a lot of donations and you can catch your eggy this month!!!

Hope so too. Planning on tracking it with temp and maybe cp since now my cycle is off, my O dates have changed so just need to see what my work schedule is and go from there.

weird how your cycle just changed like that! you doing anything special this month??I am so tired today i can hardly keep my eyes open my ds decided to great me at 545 this morning and didn't ever make it back to sleep!

I can just immagine. Hope u get a good night sleep. I'm not doing anything different just temp and cp

i did but last night he decided he wasn't going to sleep until almost 11! i dunno what he was thinking. Are you thinking you'd go back on the soy sometime again, or just wait until dr appt? when is your next appt with fs?

Its sometime this month but its really just a follow up so probably rescheduling it cause with the move and all $$ be low. And plus we havent done bw yet. I was thinking about soy butbit was to late to start so if this month no bfp I will next

when are you planning to start getting donations?? Hope the time flies by for you. So when is the official move?? HOw exciting! oh mylanta i can't seem to wake up this morning, think i may need some caffeine already lol.

lol sorry been gone, first two weeks aren't very interesting lol, been cleaning and packing and we should get the keys the 1st latest but if they get them sooner we can start moving sooner. I'm suppose to O in a week so i will probably go on Saturday and Monday if the car can make it, have a bad tire on it. Just alot right now and i really don't want to miss this cycle. I might just use the local one for this cycle. Idk right now everything is in the limbo cause of the move.

I hope you get a lot of donations and this cycle is it! are you excited for the move? Were moving too, not far from where were at, so i'm going to start packing up our stuff and getting it ready to go. We can move in the 1st as well. Not entirely happy about moving i would like to move once not being pregnant! all three times were going to move i've been pregnant every time, with a different baby!!!

Haha u should've known then. Renting truck tomorrow and loading it up unloading the next day. This will be one long week as we are doing the move around work schedule

Oh my sounds like your going to be really busy the next couple days! We just and bought a couch for the new house, should start moving things soon as well.

thanks stelly! Hopefully won't be to bad dh is moving all the boxes over and i'm just going to put stuff away, it's just getting all our stuff together to move thats going to be the pain in the ass!!! how's it going with you stelly???

Love ur siggy stelly. Lol. Got truck loaded should be moved in tomorrow. I am sooooo tired tonight I will probably sleep all day Friday to catch up.

YEA!!! happy moving day michelle!! not to much new for my my hip is absolutely killing me, went to chiropracor and told me i pulled my hip flexor muscle :( hope that it will feel better now that he streached it.

Oh i am sorry ur hurting, hope u feel better soon. I've had so much going on that i wasn't able to get donation and I wouldn't been able to go as my car is acting up and i'm scared i wouldn't make it back . It sucks but maybe a break will help with the obsession of ttc. I will more then likely still symptom spot lol

i can't believe your already cd 14, how crazy? were you able to get a donation at all this cycle? i agree a break could really make everything a lot easier and relaxing. Sorry your car is acting up and hope you get it figured out and fixed. not much new here just waiting around for something to happen lol.

Well I was able to sneak in a donation :happydance: fx wasn't to late I think I Oed today or this morning so fx he had some super swimmers. Might try another one tomorrow just in case but not guaranteed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->