ttc buddies since 9/10

well that's amazing news!!!! So glad to hear you got a donation, and hopefully right on time. It only takes once, just try and relax and not think about it!!! (yea right, i know! lol) how's everything else going for you? things are going ok here, it's really cold here and cloudy would like to see the sun soon. 8 days until ultrasound, and it cant come soon enough!

I can't wait either to see a new pic, must have grown so much. I will take it easy and hopefully get back into temping, i have been trying but my sleeping pattern has been really off. But i want to so at least i know if af is coming if she does. dh doesn't know cause was a last minute spurr of the moment thing so i'm not going to say anything just so i don't jinks it. Plus he really doesn't get involved much with the process anyways. Weather here has been nice but chilly especially at night.

Fx for you, hope this is it. I know babes has to look like a real person now, I can't hardly wait! It's so cold here suppose to get down to 16 one night this week!

Wow that'd cold. Probably not as bad as where Stelly loves but cold enough for us lol. So far I'm lucky its been in the 40s at night and about 70 during the day but we are getting a cold front this weekend that will drop into low 30s but warms back up few days later. Winter don't get bad until December usually it's mild until then. But I hate cold lol. That's when I really stay cooped up.
7 days until u/s can't wait to see ur little munchkin lol

I know! I can't wait! So excited, but so nervous at the same time. I wish I could move south in the winter lol, how's the move going?

Oh the move is done. Love the new place just need more furniture lol. Dogs got loose the very next day and I was freaking out. Found them 3-4 miles from the new house over 5 hours later.

Aw glad you are all moved over finally! and that you found your doggies. I love my furbabies, I'd be a wreck if they ran off!

Cc- excited to hear scan news and whether you are cooking a pink or blue bean!

It hasn't been too cold here... was like 12 degrees today. -22 up at hubbies work though lol I rubbed in our *heatwave* compared to what he's having lol

Yeah my bff almost cried when she saw first snow lol. She's in Homer now. How is ur arm Stelly?

Glad you found your dogs! i would cry if i lost my dog, she's my baby! oh stelly that sounds soo cold!

Its adiff kind of cold then.what u guys get though, its really dry here so 12 degrees here in dry humidity feels a lot better.than 12 degrees where theres more humidity.

Arm is doing alright, not very functional at the moment lol but isnt hurting real bad in general :shrug:

lol i'm sure it's a big difference, it's so humid and cold here. I already wish it was warm again. Glad to hear your arm isn't bothering you to much, when do you go for surgery?

I wish we would just get some snow!! its just cold and dead here lol not pretty and white like it should be :haha:

After getting collaboration between OB and orthopedist, the general consensus is having surgery at around 8- 10 weeks post partum. Now they just need to decide if I can get it fixed here or if I will have to fly to Seattle again for surgery. Hoping I can avoid that!

How have you been feeling? You are almost to the halfway mark!! EEEee! :happydance:

i'm feeling really good, my gag reflex is on overdrive and driving me crazy. Anything and everything makes me gag, but at least i'm not throwing up! I think this tri has been harder on me than the first :( i mean i felt amazing the first tri minus the bleeding and exhaustion. This tri i gag so much i almost wish to just throw up already lol. Other than that i've been feeling really good! Hope you don't have to fly out to get surgery and everything goes smoothly. how long are you taking for maternity leave?

Aw I'm sorry :( That's no good, its supposed to all get better 2nd tri! Sucking on mints helped when I was super puky in first tri... may help? Hopefully that quits soon for you!

I don't have a set time for maternity leave in all honesty. Just see how things go with surgery recovery and baby. My organ donor work I can pick up whenever, and tailor around when my hubs is home from work.. which is nice. I'm debating going back to the OR tech work right away because its full time and an 2 hour commute... and I want to breastfeed, so I will probably hold off going back to that till baby is a year old.

How about you? whats your plans?

oh i wish we had that much time off :( I'm only getting 12 weeks, thats about the maximum you can take. I so wish that i had a year to take to be with babes and the kids, i had just graduated college when i had my youngest and took a year off to take care of the babes. Then after he turned one i started work.

Wish I knew how to help but I really don't know lol. Nothing on my end yet. Hoping to start having some symptoms soon

hope you start having symptoms soon too followed by a bfp! i'm so tired today, i haven't been getting very good sleep the last couple days!

Hope dh lets u catch up on some sleep. My sisters hubby surprises her sometimes by doing that for her and he Wakes the kids up so she don't have too when he's off

Not to much sleep today kids got up super early but did get some good sleep. How are things going for you?

Nothing much to report on my side, been very tired all day today but could cause of shift change since i'm off i try to be up earlier to have more daylight. A few twitches here and there and yesterday slight cramps feeling but could have been me needing to potty or something, trying to not ss as much to just get my hopes up.
Were u able to get more sleep??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->