ttc buddies since 9/10

hey michelle! had my scan today, things went well baby is fine, and were team Blue!

Omg Congrats. And another boy. Ik u wanted a girl but I'm sure ur just as happy its a boy. Do we get to see a pic? Afm I good. Somewhat positive about this cycle but not getting my hopes up.

Wish you could, baby didn't do anything! The only pics I got were of his legs and penis :( couldn't even get a profile pic! Gl Michelle rooting for you!!

Oh man that stinks but as long u saw ur boy I'm happy for u. I feel like soon it will happen for me too.

Glad to hear your feeling positive this cycle! i can't wait until you get to see those two lines, i will be jumping up for joy for you when i hear the news!

Hope so too Michelle! Gonna have *spazz out* moment when you get your BFP!!

I know hope i don't pass out, been tired last 2 days but not much sleep either so that could be the reason. I have a few Twitches here and there and some cramps but i know af not due for another 4-5 days. No nausea or bbs pain (i usually have some). have 3 pimples that don't want to go away which are 1 right under each eye that makes ppl think someone hit me lol. I have a bad habit to mess with them so that doesn't help but it's been since Monday ugh. Hope it's good sign. How are u ladies doing?

doing good! feeling really tired today but i was on my feet all day at work. Not much new to report here. FX for you can't wait to hear your bfp!

Oh I will. Tired but yet having a hard going asleep but again not much sleep. Tomorrow I can sleep in for sure lol. Still having dullness and tenderniss in my uterus. My left ovaries was slightly hurting yesterday oh so hope this is it

when are you going to start testing???? FX for you :) i hope you get some great sleep and get to sleep in tomorrow.

I had to take a nap yesterday cause I still didn't get much sleep. But now I'm not tired lol. Idk when testing af due Tuesday latest so might test today when I wake up if I remember but dh still thinks I didn't get donation so wants me to drink lol. He's been watching moonshine TV show and now wants to try it. Still same twitching and slight af cramps. Hope its not my body just leading me on

fx it's a beautiful babes making it'self comfortable in there! you still feeling positive this cycle? not to tired lately. me and two of my close friends took "maternity announcements" today and that was a lot of fun. Were all due within 60 days of eachother i'm 4-11, l is 5-11, j is 6-11 not sure how it worked out but it's fun. after we got done doing pics we came back to my place and found all the babies on the doppler! let me know when you test, everything is so tightly crossed for yoU!!!!

Bet that was fun. I tested this morning and it was definetly bfn. Still hoping but bfn let me down. So now just waiting until af time if no show will buy frer

sorry you got a bfn this morning! :( Hoping your just a late goer and you'll have your bfp in a couple days! Not much new going on today.

aw :( Im sorry michelle!! Onward and upward- that darn baby bean of yours is gonna show up! Maybe will be your Christmas.present :)

I sure hope so, cause this road is getting hard and me being pregnant and having a child is more and more looking only a dream that will never come true. I am ready for a change and that is me having a child, i am 31 years old and i am tired to feel like i'm still 20, not as far as age but all of our friends are moving on and having children one after the other and i feel like i just got out of high school and time hasn't moved. Not sure if it makes sense but i feel that as a woman and a person i am just at a stand still. Same life day after day, period month after month. Why do i even get af if i can't get pregnant anyway, y make me go thru the pain and cramps every month if it's not doing the one thing it's suppose to do and give me a good egg that will implant.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"