ttc buddies since 9/10

Maybe you will o a little late this cycle, really give the tussin a chance to work hehe.

got positive opk did it even after saying i wouldn't ;p i'm exited cause tomorrow donation will be perfect timing. Yay

WOOHOO for the pos opk! so excited for you to get your donation today! temp wet up above coverline this morning! thank god i was so worried! i don't seem to have a problem except when i sleep with getting comfortable (i sleep on my stomach) but i managed......a little crampy today but nothing crazy. Hope you ladies have a great day, and hope your neice/nephew comes soon!

oh and i've been having a weird twitch to my right eye for almost two days now! my body is being crazy to me!

I am not sure yet. Last I heard from her was they were breaking her water around midnight. I would usually be up there. Me and my sisters are v close. This is her third with new hubby. Also long story short I was vaccinated for the flu and she doesnt want me to give him to flu!!!!!!!!!! It was like 2 weeks ago. She doesnt believe in being vaccinated for the flu. And her kids go to public school!! OK not so short. Sorry I am a little butt hurt over this. ggrrrrrr. Its a boy. His name is Colt. (they are horse people)

haha! yea by now you should be totally free of any "flu" germs! ugh i'm having a hard time waiting to poas today, i know i shouldn't until at least friday at the earliest! and that would only put me at 8dpo, i dunno i'm going crazy today, i feel so stir crazy i just dunno what to do with myself! help mee.............

Lmao shandra. Just pee get it out of urself lol. I didn't get donation today he cancelled cause bz day. My temp still low so no O yet. And I'm at the ER with dad cause he hurt his leg. Go figure. Anyway that is bs Amanda ur sister shouldn't do that. Wonder if there is another reason

oh no! doesn't sound like a very good day so far! hopefully he can still squeeze in time for a donation, and you're dads leg will be ok! I just keep telling myself it's to early there's no way i could get a line at 6dpo anyways.......

He was born at 5:06. Got a pic. Super cute. Looks like his daddy. Long, pale, red head. Anyways she says I can go up if I want to. As long as I wear a mask. I would hope everyone would with it being RSV season. I think she forgets she is not the only one in the world who has had a kid.

That sucks about ur dad. How did he hurt it. Hope he is ok. Well if you dont get a donation today you are still in good with the ones you already have waiting. :) Come on :bfp:!!!!

CC you silly willy just test. :) Will all do it. muuhahahahaha

haha Amanda your not making it any easier on me! glad to hear she had a good delivery!

My day is good. He fell and twisted but nothing broken he's back out drinking >.<
Anyway glad us sis is doing good. I'm ok with no donation maybe tomorrow.

Well I just did a check and cervix is definetly more open then usual and a lil wet and a starting to get stretchy. Feels soft but not too high. :dance:

woohoo I hope your ovulating soon! i need someone to compare symptoms to!

i think i'm going to get my progesterone checked tomorrow, just to make sure i o'd!

Sorry missing all the fun. I checked my cp this am and it was high but not soft and got another pos opk. So should O soon. I'm slightly cramping but tmi I think its just poop pressing on my cervix. I don't think I can get another one tomorrow as its fall break and his kids are out of school. Maybe his mom will take them. Dh has to help my dad move tomorrow so would have the time but who knows. Will update if I do.

Hey sweet thing!! So I think that ur cervix is always high in the morning and lower in the evening. I heard mid day is the best after BM and exercise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->