ttc buddies since 9/10

SHANDRA leave cp alone lol once u O there is no need to check, one thing i know is before af it will be low and hard and when pregnant high and soft but that can be further along as at the early stages and any other time in ur cycle it changes day by day, during O should be high and soft, i can't tell if mine is open so can't help there :dohh:LOL.
I heard of pmdd too but don't know much about it, u could have a hormonal imbalance making u like this too, but remember not to give up, ok something that i have never told anyone but this is what has kept me alive all these years, think about those that love u how in pain they will be if u go. This is what stops me from doing anything stupid bc at the end it is, i still don't know the point of life but i keep searching and find bits and pieces, it's hard when u picture ur life one way and ends up the oppposite and can be hard to deal with, but look at all the positives u got, u have a beautiful family that loves you thats what counts:hugs:, ur late husband gave u great kids and that was his gift to u. Sorry kind of emotional too but feel like opening up to u girls. life can be tough and ttc also and it's nice to have a place u can open ur heart and help. Ok this is lame definetly to much Days in my head LOL, (trying to break the ice lol)
On to another subject I got another Donation:happydance::happydance: and we are setup for tomorrow morning. :happydance::happydance:

Grapefruit and Robitussin and why!?! lol

Not sure what is in the grapefruit but it's suppose to increase cm amount and Robitussin is anticongestant ingredient breaks ur cm down to more watery and thats good for spermies. (just think how u have to blow ur nose more when u take it for a cold) and they act quick too. I am not sure of which ingredient but u can look on here BnB and u can find the threads about it. Same with grapfruit

ok i'll stop checking, but i feel like i need to do something to keep me sane! my bb have stopped being tender for the most part, and my headache finally went away, and no more bloody nose, only thing i notice now is i'm FREEZING all the time! michelle you'll get your happy ending, with a beautiful baby, so glad your got your donation, and getting another one tomorrow, praying it's your month! I think i might test on sat.....that would put me at 9 dpo i know its a little early, but i'm having a hard time stopping myself now lol!

Well, piss on a stick! I have been diagnosed with PCOS. I'm on Provera, day two... no real symptoms from it, which is good I guess. Have you ladies ever had to take provera? did it work well for you?

Also recommended by doctor to do the HCG diet. I admit, I'm rather excited to do it- have heard people have great results with it. So bring on the weight loss! Appointment is Thursday!

I hope my future baby bean appreciates my efforts! :)

I'm calling my weightloss plan the "Get Fit to Get Fat" campaign! :D

Well, piss on a stick! I have been diagnosed with PCOS. I'm on Provera, day two... no real symptoms from it, which is good I guess. Have you ladies ever had to take provera? did it work well for you?

Also recommended by doctor to do the HCG diet. I admit, I'm rather excited to do it- have heard people have great results with it. So bring on the weight loss! Appointment is Thursday!

You crack me up lady!!!!! Im so stealing "well piss on a stick" paahahahahahahaha I am laughing so hard. Sorry for the bad news tho. I love your slogan. It makes no sense but makes perfect sense at the same time.

SHANDRA leave cp alone lol once u O there is no need to check, one thing i know is before af it will be low and hard and when pregnant high and soft but that can be further along as at the early stages and any other time in ur cycle it changes day by day, during O should be high and soft, i can't tell if mine is open so can't help there :dohh:LOL.
I heard of pmdd too but don't know much about it, u could have a hormonal imbalance making u like this too, but remember not to give up, ok something that i have never told anyone but this is what has kept me alive all these years, think about those that love u how in pain they will be if u go. This is what stops me from doing anything stupid bc at the end it is, i still don't know the point of life but i keep searching and find bits and pieces, it's hard when u picture ur life one way and ends up the oppposite and can be hard to deal with, but look at all the positives u got, u have a beautiful family that loves you thats what counts:hugs:, ur late husband gave u great kids and that was his gift to u. Sorry kind of emotional too but feel like opening up to u girls. life can be tough and ttc also and it's nice to have a place u can open ur heart and help. Ok this is lame definetly to much Days in my head LOL, (trying to break the ice lol)
On to another subject I got another Donation:happydance::happydance: and we are setup for tomorrow morning. :happydance::happydance:
Awwww Michelle you are such a sweetie pie!!!! I just love you lady. You are right on all the wonderful things in life and I love every bit of mine to the fullest. I am sooooo happy I have the life I have and I would never do anything to hurt that. I just get v emotional and I am so glad I finally made an app. Now when I go in Im gonna be completely normal and she is going to think im crazy.
Super excited that you got the "goods" hee hee I hope this isn't too personal but I am a lil nosy, but why does hubby get wierded out by it? I guess I am wondering how you guys do this. You dont have to answer and you can tell me to F off. lmao

Not sure what is in the grapefruit but it's suppose to increase cm amount and Robitussin is anticongestant ingredient breaks ur cm down to more watery and thats good for spermies. (just think how u have to blow ur nose more when u take it for a cold) and they act quick too. I am not sure of which ingredient but u can look on here BnB and u can find the threads about it. Same with grapfruit

OK so how do I do this? When? How much? and which tussin? There is different ones and Im pretty sure I cant find it at the store for Cervical Mucus!!!! :rofl:

ok i'll stop checking, but i feel like i need to do something to keep me sane! my bb have stopped being tender for the most part, and my headache finally went away, and no more bloody nose, only thing i notice now is i'm FREEZING all the time! michelle you'll get your happy ending, with a beautiful baby, so glad your got your donation, and getting another one tomorrow, praying it's your month! I think i might test on sat.....that would put me at 9 dpo i know its a little early, but i'm having a hard time stopping myself now lol!

If I were to get a bloody nose and migraines in my ttw I would be convinced that I was preggo!!!! Those are huge symptoms for me.

OK so how do I do this? When? How much? and which tussin? There is different ones and Im pretty sure I cant find it at the store for Cervical Mucus!!!! :rofl:

Bwahah oh God, I would LOVE to ask a Walgreens associate for the " tussin for cervical mucus" just to see their face! Plus, I guess I get a sick amusement out of making people mildly uncomfortable sometimes lol

I guess I'm not too bummed about the diagnosis, cause at least i have answers now and a plan of action!

Ha, yeah- my husband thinks I'm weird.. should have seen his face when I whipped out the piss on a stick phrase.. He's been supportive though, bless his heart :)

Things sound very promising for all you ladies! :happydance: I can't wait to hear happy news from ya'll at the end of the TWW!

the tussin you go buy only had guafissin (i'm sure spelling is horrible) and that's it in it! if you look on the ingredients thats the only active one. you take 2 tbs 3 times a day, or 4 don't remember i used it a while ago. I know that's why i think i have a chance this month at being pregnant, but my bb's stopped aching and i'm feeling completely normal aside from never being hungry today....Nice to hear from you Stelly! what is the hcg diet anyway?

The HCG diet is a low calorie diet where you have no refined sugars/carbs... basically lean meats, veggies and fruits. They also give you low dose injections of HCG, helps with hunger and metabolize fats instead of muscle/bone etc. You lose approx. a pound a day :) So giving it a try- will update on how it goes! :)

The HCG diet is a low calorie diet where you have no refined sugars/carbs... basically lean meats, veggies and fruits. They also give you low dose injections of HCG, helps with hunger and metabolize fats instead of muscle/bone etc. You lose approx. a pound a day :) So giving it a try- will update on how it goes! :)

My sis did it for a while (the injections) She did pretty good with it but when she got off she went back to her normal habits.

the tussin you go buy only had guafissin (i'm sure spelling is horrible) and that's it in it! if you look on the ingredients thats the only active one. you take 2 tbs 3 times a day, or 4 don't remember i used it a while ago. I know that's why i think i have a chance this month at being pregnant, but my bb's stopped aching and i'm feeling completely normal aside from never being hungry today....Nice to hear from you Stelly! what is the hcg diet anyway?

Saaweeeet!!!! OK next ? Do I take it the day before the whole week?

have you o'd yet? if its still before O you can take it, it might not work as well, but it will work!

Yes agree with shandra go ahead and start even just a few days it won't hurt. As far as donations dh is uncomfortable cause donor is umm beating his meat in the other room. If u get what I mean lol.

Well sux u have pcos but positive thing is u know and can do something about it! And ur baby will be grateful for sure. He will have a hot moma ;)
Have u thought about temping? I'm sure will help u know when u O. Haven't done provera but I heard should start af within a few days of stopping it.
I'm sure with the help u will succeed soon on getting ur bfp.

Ff says im due to O on thursday . If so I should have ewcm and its creamy. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"