ttc buddies since 9/10

i hope you get your donation tomorrow! i'm terrible dh tries to keep secrets but i always find out!

LOL yes saw the pic and it's nice, we know them to well that cant hide much from us, i know dh so well that i know something is off the second it happens but will not confront unless have proof.

haha, i'm the same way! temp dipped this morning....not sure what to make of it, but he's something bizarre. I have only had like 3 nose bleeds in my life and there always when i'm pregnant, like 2nd tri pregnant. this morning i woke up to a bloody nose! wtf it was crazy and it startled me because i was still half asleep. so hopefully that's the only time it will happen from now on. and i've had a TERRIBLE headache for two days now, i'm ready for someone to shoot me! how are you ladies doing, you still getting your donation today?

well that sucks! he has company all day? well at least it's still pretty early in your cycle a day isn't going to hurt anything! I hope it is, but i also hope it doesn't happen all the time now!

Well no but he then has a dentist appointment and work afterwards soooo. I know one day won't hurt or at least I hope. I have had twinges on my right side the last couple of days so I know its imminent I usually O around cd 14 tomorrow is cd 12 so will be cutting it close. FX it happens tomorrow dh says i should be at his door at 8am lol. Sux i wasted preseed as got myself ready and now I'm leaking all over ugh. Sorry tmi lol

haha. is this your first month using preeseed? ya i don't think one day is going to hurt anything, are you going to be able to get a couple days donations this month?

I'm hoping to get at least 2 if not 3 cd 12-14. It just has to be around his schedule so it sux cause its not urgent for him i guess. Which i understand but geez.

that does suck! hopefully you'll get all and maybe a little more :)

Hello there ladies!!!! How is ur evening going? Mine is good. Just about to make din din. I was looking at my chart and thinking maybe I havent Od yet. Which is fine. I just hope I get my fertile mucus. Do gals know how I could make that happen a lil longer because it seems to end like 2 days b4 I actually O. I need it to stick around because I think we are going to try the Shettles method again. :hugs:

i've also been reading, and if you pull out (most the way) it's suppose to give you a better chance of conceiving a girl (because they have to swim further) and not to have an O, cuz that would also take longer for the sperm to get there. that's what were trying so hopefully it works this cycle and we can see if it's true! :) were hoping for a little pink to complete our family.

Yeah we have done all of that but my problem is that when trying for a girl u are to have sex a few days before you actually O so the girl sperms live longer but I am not producing EWCM for that long. It seems to end 2 days before I O. So maybe conceiving on the day I O is the only chance I have. Does that make sense?

yea, but you can still try the pull out (or almost pull out method) i never get ewcm only watery cm so that's why were trying this!

so whats your cervix suppose to feel like after O? mine is still soft,med, and i cant tell if open or closed? my cm is lotion/milky?

I think its suppose to go back to low and hard. Not sure tho. I gave up on charting that because mine is always a little bit open and always feels soft to me. lol

My chart is soooo different then last month. Hope that is a good sign. :) Last night I was having real bad O pains on BOTH sides!!!! Not sure what that means. Hopefully a good thing and not like an infection or something. I have a doc app on Friday to get my thyroid checked again and to talk about how crazy I get after O. Is there some sort of hormone that builds that would make you super emotional and depressed? Like to the point where I wanna drive my car into a wall. lol

Hey sorry for not being on last night went to bed early cause of lack of sleep gave me a migraine, but i'm all better after 10 hours of sleep lol. Guess what!? Got my Donation :happydance::happydance: and i'm hoping he comes over for another one this afternoon, also tomorrow morning so that make 3. I have to work at 1 tomorrow. Then dh is off thursday and friday so can't get them then, maybe if he don't come with me (donor has hmm peformance issues with dh there:blush:) of course that's all me noticing not like he would actually admit it and dh has also said is very awkward so he leaves everything to me.(as usual lol). So didnt use preseed today was plenty hmm moist there so it's coming real soon, havent used any opk just going by temp to much stress. But of course forgot to take my temp today :dohh:.
My temps have also been different this month kind of high and somewhat flat. I know the thermometer is good.
Amanda drink/eat grapefruit and robitussin that is a quick way to get ur cm right!!! Also the feelings u have sound like depression during ur tww so i think he would give u anti depressants which can make u feel worst especially if ur ttc and going thru the tww. Idk if u can take them when pregnant but i would ask. I took them because i had the same feelings and by god never thought of suicide more then when i was taking them. But at the time i had a lot of stress and issues going on (lost my job, turned 30 childless, moved in with dad bc broke his hip and he had bad reaction to meds due to alcohol ect......). Not trying to tell u what to do but just giving u my experience (didnt want them in the first place bc my mom was depressed her whole life on them) I have a "deal with it" life style and just tell myself it will get better and hope for the best and even if alot don't go my way i try to see the positive in everything so i don't drive myself in the grave. So far it works but yes i did go on them because it got to hard, so maybe even for a bit.
I have used preseed before but would use the cup right after to hold it in. (Sorry Shandra i never answered your the question lol)

Thanks for the advise. I have been on anti depressants before when my husband passed away and I never want to use them again!!!! Its so crazy cause I am the happiest most positive person in the world. But for some reason the last few months (since I got my IUD out) I have been a nut job but only after I ovulate.
Grapefruit and Robitussin and why!?! lol

the grapefruit and robuttin is suppose to give you more cm! Not sure about after O but i know there's something called pmdd not sure if that's after O or after period, you could look it up. I've never really suffered depression so i'm not much help! :( my temp went up again this morning, but it's still below my coverline is that ok? my cp feels lower and still a little soft.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->