ttc buddies since 9/10

Hey all,

Question, I am on cd13 with a pretty regular 28-29cycle.....I did a clearlue digital opk test...no smily face....we have been BDing every night since Monday.....I am nervous I am loosing strong sperm and wonder if I should wait for the Emily face or if I am still fertile....i feel ovulation cramps.....tmi alert....I can't tell from my Ewcm because I can't tell which is his or mine....if you know what I mean......I have the same cycle as momwannabe81

Can I still be Oing or heading into O? Ps....I have been doing the Emily digital once a day since Monday...no smile :(

you cant really be sure unless your temping your bbt. you could bd every other or every third night if you still wanna make sure all your bases are covered. and your not loosing strong sperm this is where people get it all wrong! it takes sperm 45 days to mature, so the sperm he is ejaculating is mature sperm, and as soon as he's done more mature sperm move in it's place, so even sex every day is mature sperm

So only using the digital opk is not enough? Thank you for clarifying the sperm maturity :)

yes and no. yes if you know roughly when you ovulate each month, now for me it wouldn't work. most woman ovulate between day 14-18 which is great, but my i didn't ovulate until cd 38! so if i started at cd10 tested every day (through the 20 pack) i would only have been at cd30 before i ran out. since i was charting this month i knew i still havent ovulated so i would wait until i had a dip in my chart then test! charting will tell you after you ovulate (you'll get cross hairs) so doing them together will give you your best chance and keeping track of your cm!

Ok its to late when ur temp rises. But a quick nap temp don't count. I took mine just to make sure my thermometer worked.
And Canada u can have short surge so keep testing. Also semen won't stretch and ewcm will.
Proud of u Shandra u learning alot since we've met. I am not getting anymore donations. The 2 i got should be fine and hopefully they already fertilized the egg.

Yay two O's! and Shandra- I sure hope you get happy news with a bfp!

I officially got all my supplies to start doing the injection HCG today- Tomorrow will be day one- I am SO excited. Doctor says I can look forward to losing about 35 lbs if i stick to it for the 30 days :D not to mention as a small benefit, it also gives your fertility a small boost I found out! So i see it as a win/win :p

Nothing gives you motivation to getting your baby maker on then feeling all svelte and skinny!

Yay so much good going on in this group. I'm am exited for everyone!!!

i know i'm learning so much! haha so the blood hcg test was negative :( but the progesterone was 7.5 so i'm thinking i did ovulate, just waiting for confermation from the dr. i kinda figured the preg test would be neg, i was only 7 dpo, and you can implant later than that! i hope you ladies caught your eggy's!!! FX for everyone! Stelly that sounds awesome! is it expensive?? I'd like to try somthing like that. keep us updated on how it's going!

probably today, just waiting for the call from the dr! i'm pretty sure anything over 5 means ovulation, and if preg they want it over 10.......but i'm trying not to count myself out yet but test this morning was BFN! :( but i'm only 8 pdo

MORNING ladies luvs!!!! So I am pretty sure I Od yesterday when I thought I did. I felt that burst thru my left ovary and had a nice lil temp rise today!!!! :dance:
Hope everyone has a wonderful day. I am headed to the doc. Have to drive the truck all by myself!!!! eeek! lol

Kool. Glad got some good news. And still positive about getting ur bfp.
So today would be 1dpo my temp went up just a bit but it always does that. Hope this cycle is it cause I'm tired of trying and ready to give up. I would have to look for a donor online and I'm iffy about it being a stranger.

Haha Amanda u and are freaky on everything. Both were posting lol. GL with the truck. And let us know what the dr says. FX and gl

you ladies are funny! gl at the dr today amanda! and i really hope you both catch your eggy's!!!! i'm not feeling to positive i caught mine......dunno just not feeling it today lol

Have that feeling ever cycle and lots do and get their bfp. Just stay hopeful

i'm trying! i really am, but i dunno it's like i had symptoms earlier in the week, or i dont even know if their symptoms but odd things going on....like my nose bleed i had on tues, and this twiching that's been going on for 3 days on my right eyelid, my bb still hurt off and on, but nothing really noticeable, and hard to sleep on my stomach because its uncomfortable. i feel like i'm almost imagineing it, and then with the hcg test neg yesterday......i dunno

Sadly pregnancy symptoms are the same as af and ovulation. Have u heard from the dr?

OK I am back from the docs and i have to say I feel tons better already. She put me on Clomid, Provera, and I have PMDD So she put me on a happy pill that is safe for ttc. When I do get preggo I wont have to take it and my hormones will be fine until I have the baby then its back to IUD because my body cant handle all the hormones. I thought I was seriously going crazy you guys. I cried my eyes out to her because I am sooooo emotional after I O and its only 1 day after.
So I start Clomid on cd 5 for 5 days then intercourse 5 days after last dose of clomid. Continue to have sex every other day for the next week. Then office visit on CD 21 for blood draw (prosgesterone). If i dont start my period by cd 35 take a preg test. If neg call for anothe blood draw. Then increase clomid. Wow thats a lot of info. But I am glad I am getting it figured out. :)
Hopefully I am just PG then I wont have to do any of it. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->