ttc buddies since 9/10

I have been having O pains on both sides the past few days. Do you think that means I am releasing more then one? I usually have the pain on one side.

maybe! you could have twins! i hope you get another donation soon michelle. yea your suppose to have it done 7 days after ovulation, waiting for my call back from my dr in the morning! she said i wasn't ovulating, so i just need to be sure, no need to get my hopes up for nothing......

what's going on with your temps? my temps arn't going very good either, there not climbing the way i thought they should......

Good morning ladies! Hmmm ur temps are weird Michelle. I have a friend whos temos are like that but before she Os. Not sure what to think of them. at least they are not dropping a ton I guess. :)

CC I stacked my long chart with your chart this month and wow ur temps are way higher then mine. I know we are all different but I was curious. :)

good news!!!! I have appointment next thursday on cd 21 so can request progesterone bw hehe, i'm exited they didn't have an opening for 2 weeks and told them not sure would have a shot next cycle and she got me in!!!!! Pitty me lol :p

Ok so I have an appointment tomorrow on cycle day 15 is that too early to request one of those? lol

Woohoo michelle! yes it would be to early amanda, you have to be 7 days post ovulation! so i have news from my dr! i am getting my progesterone checked and a blood pregnancy test today! she also wanted me to fax her my chart.....so we should know how it's going later on today! sooo excited!

Woohoo michelle! yes it would be to early amanda, you have to be 7 days post ovulation! so i have news from my dr! i am getting my progesterone checked and a blood pregnancy test today! she also wanted me to fax her my chart.....so we should know how it's going later on today! sooo excited!

Oh what a relief that must feel like for you!!!!

good news for everyone, yay. Amanda when u go tomorrow let them kow u about to Ovulate and that u would like a cd 21 progesterone bw and they will know and set u up, u don't have to see the dr they just put the order in and u go in that day and give blood.

that's awesome your both O'ing now! not going to get my results until tomorrow now :( i'm not holdout out much hope for the bfp though, i think it's still early......

I know how u don't want to get ur hopes up. FX good news either way. Definitely Oing today cp was high and soft open as standard lol. Cm either turning creamy or its leftover semen yuck lol. Did another opk and it was negative so that confirms. If my temp is not up then its got to be the thermometer.

Well I took temp just to see and it was 99 I guess it works and have indeed O.

thats awesome! you going to get a donation today or tomorrow?????? i just hope it says i O, i hope i get a bfp though......

I just took my temp to after resting a while and it was almost 99. So does that mean its too late to have sex? I just wanna get every chance I can get. I took my temp a couple hours ago and then just snuck in a quicky so is it too late if my temp is already up?

no! get on bd'ing! i think the rise is when the egg is releasing so you should be ok!, and then it will sit for up to 24 hours before breaking down if not fertilized!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->