ttc buddies since 9/10

Oh and she rechecked my thyroid so if its still out of control then I cant take the Clomid. So FX!!!!!!

Lol yes we did. Some great news, glad u have figured it all out. I'm exited about my dr appointment now lol. FX ur pregnant now but still nice to know u will have help. Nice to be able to look forward to next cycle if this don't either. The tww will be flying lol. Is she going to get ur progesterone bw this cycle or next.

nope,dr is out of the office until monday :(, oh well i guess it won't matter either way for this cycle! i'm just feeling crazy right now! i'll probably test sunday morning and then not again for a week probably!

so glad you got something figured out amanda! that's great news, why is she starting you on clomid anyways?

I guess because we have been trying for seven months answer have four cycles. And with all mam irregualr bleeding she put me on then provera to makes me start.

Lol I do it all the times. So now I just need drugs and we all same lol jk.

haha, well i hope the drugs work for you, or hopefully you won't even need them :) I dunno where were going to go from here.....

I'm sure the dr will have something in mind when she calls u. So wait tight! Until Monday only 3 days. I still have 13 before af due. Funny how we don't want af but can't wait for that time to come so we can test lol

yea, i just want af to be here or be done, it's getting sooooo horribly long. it's been almost 2 months since last af with no end in sight, if its not a bfp, i'm guessing af should be here the 28th?

Yes I know how that feels. Except I am happy when my AF shows because it relieves me from all the hormones gong on in my body. CC I feel so bad for you. I had the same issues. Did you just get off some sort of BC?
Michelle I have 13 days left too. hee hee Its going to be a busy 2 weeks tho so hopefully I wont think about it. My hubby leaves the day b4 Halloween. I am a lil stressed about that. He is the one that keeps me sane. lol

???????????? Do you think it's ok to have a few drinks while on 1 dpo? I really need a girls night out and need some booz!!!! :drunk:

I haven't been on birth control for over ten years! Shit didnt start getting crazy until I started ttc this last baby.........

Drinking is fine! I just wouldn't get completely sauced. I tested bfn with jack the day before new years so I went out on new years eve and had a few drinks. Got my bfp the 2 nd and he was completely healthy!

OK I was just worried it would effect the eggy traveling to implant is all.

Until it implants it won't draw any blood from u that has alcohol. But u should be fine with a buzz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->