ttc buddies since 9/10

oh i am tired tonight! i've been going to bed by ten, and now dh wants to stay up late......i dunno how i'm going to do it lol!

So I lost my solid ch :( but I still have dotted ones but it's not the same. I'm hoping it's just cuz we drank last night and went to bed around 3 and tempt at 620

So I put in sleep deprived and I got my solid lines back!

lost ur siggy again check on ur phone browser if "show signature" is unchecked.

I dunno how to do that, you can find an earlier post and click the link and it would be updated

i know it looks so much better now! but still not great......i don't think so anyways, but i cant compare my chart anymore because i dont have vip :( no symptoms to spot today, feel totally normal, not sure if thats good or not. hows it going with you michelle?

I'm good having post O symptoms tmi but lots of farts going on here (even at work :blush:) can't help it lol. And hungry but i think its cause i stopped drinking my coffee

I have a slow rise after O so takes me 4 days for ch but i put them in myself lol. How r u feeling Amanda?
Yes i stopped drinking 6 cups a day now just have 1 or 2 at work, i drink expresso coffee not american so is lot stronger and i add milk so that was filling me up, so i wouldn't eat. I only stopped to eat more as i was loosing to much weight.

Amanda once u fill ur prescriptions up could u tell me(if u don't mind) how much they were. I just want to have an idea in case my Dr would suggest them to me.

Well the happy pills, and Provera were $5 with my insurance and the Clomid was 17 and some change because its not covered by insurance. :) So not too shabby!

I know this is crazy but I think I am going to buy a test on Wednesday. Hee Hee. Just because I can and it sounds fun. lol I bet I woos out tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->