ttc buddies since 9/10

Lol. I'm so pissed at dh right now long story short. He screws up everything he does and just frustrating. Told him tired of the sorry. Spends and looses money when we are trying to save for a car. My dad will help but not going to pay for the whole thing and if he don't see us trying he won't. Ugh. Anyway back to ttc I read on here that sunflower seeds help implantation. U know what I'll be eating for the next tww lol.

sorry you're mad at dh, sometimes they can be brainless! I've heard about the sunflowers but is it a suppliment or just sunflower seeds?

seeds. I got the ones out of the shell so can eat more and faster after one shell i'd be the hell with it lol to much work. So thats what i'm doing this month. Idk whats in store for next cycle but hopefully there won't have to be a next cycle. Fx we all get our BFP this month.

Hopefully todays dip is good news for u.ur lp is what 14 days? cause that puts u at 10dpo and it can be a good sign or early af. Fx its a BFP

see i have NO idea how long my lf is! I don't feel like af is coming at all! i'm not cramping or anything, my right bb is a little sore and i had a burning sensation by my bellybutton today but other than that i feel totally normal. i dunno what to think of this cycle. i hope my temp goes up tomorrow to give me a little hope! i'll probably still be waiting for af when it comes time for you to test lol!

I know im only 3dpo but I have major pressure and stinging in my uterus. Hope thats a good sign. :)

I kind of feel full around uterus but I've had it during previous cycles. I think I'm due to test the 5th which seems so far away. Ugh

ugh! i think i'm more anxious for you guys than i am myself haha!

Good morning ladies. How's ur start of the day. Me watching Netflix lol

morning, i dunno what to think of mine, i got up on and off all night, i dunno when to put sleep deprived and when not to i temped early and got 96.95, which then i only get dotted ch, and went back to sleep at 715 and it was 97.31 which put me above my cover line and keeps my solid ch........

Just note in the notes part the first temp and what time and leave sleep deprived. Don't panic. ;)

Mornin!!!! I love Netflix! What you watchin?
CC I agree with Michelle sweetie.
I am trying so hard not to symptom spot. But I got a lil bit of a bloody nose this morning and my vivid dreams have started (as they do after I O) but this one was diff. It was a sex dream but with a woman. lmao I only get those when I am preggo. lmao sorry to freak u out.

to funny amanda, well i either started spotting or full flow, not sure yet, but its pretty red, so i'm guessing af :(

to funny amanda, well i either started stopping or full flow, not sure yet, but its pretty red, so i'm guessing af :(

Well with your temp drops. I am going with AF. Im sorry sweetie. Just think of it as a new start. Goodbye to that awful long cycle.
:hugs:

ya, that's what i think too! i've had a terrible time sleeping too so who knows. hopefullly i can get some good sleep tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->