ttc buddies since 9/10

i'm going to leave it as spotting now until i see what tomorrow brings............

I'm sorry hun. Hope its not af but if it is like Amanda said great new cycle starting

yes, it means i can start new. dr called today and confirmed i did O! so thats great news, looked at my chart and puts O a day before ff does, so i would be 12 dpo according to her. i'm pretty sure af started, but i'm still going to wait and see what tomorrow is like to change my chart!

Ugh my phone almost dead. Hope ur cramps are a good sign. Cc glad got good news from dr. Has she said anything about this cycle?

How's the bleeding going? Is it indeed af or ur body playing tricks.
Amanda how's ur cramps.
Me nothing. I'm going to sleep now have to be at work at 2

af is Definately here! holy moly it's bad, but seeing as i haven't had it in almost 2 months, i kinda expect it to be......hopefully this month is it! amanda i hope the cramping is a good sign!

Heavy periods suck but I think its a good sign at the same time. A light one is bad. Cramps have stopped for now. They seem to only come at night. I am super tired these past few days. Today isnt as bad as yesterday tho. I couldn't keep my eyes open.
How is you day going ladies?

not to bad still heavy flow, but still no cramping! i hope to ovulate again this month, and hopefully a lot earlier!

i can't ever seem to get on the same pattern as you guys haha

i really hope so! i'm a pretty optimistic person so i guess i'm to the point where when it's ment to happen it will happen! not to much i can do to make myself get pregnant! lol i don't think i'm going to try soy this month, maybe next month if it doesn't happen this cycle but i wanna see what my body is going to do now that i know i O'd on my own!

soy is suppose to make you O like clomid, or give you a stronger O, and bring it sooner i guess, but i've heard some woman say they got cysts from the clomid or they al together didn't O so i'm not sure if i wanna take it or not.....

I don't blame ya. I am a little nervous too! I wasnt thinking but I cant even start it until Jan because my hubby will be gone for the next cycle. And I'm skippin Dec. Let's just hope I am pregnant now. :)

I hope you are too! yea i don't know how much longer were going to try for a while.....this cycle, maybe the next but then i think well take a little break for a while. both the boys have birthdays in sep and oct so we wont try dec, jan....we'd probably start trying in may again so it would be a pretty long break.

Well we are on the same schedule now since next cycle we might all take a break. Lol not funny but still look how in sync we are. Sorry for being late checking in. Got off 6am and was back at work at 120pm so not much sleep for me. Definitely going to sleep good tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->