ttc buddies since 9/10

at least were in sync for something! how long of a break are you guys thinking michelle?

I don't know how long. We will have to find another donor if this don't work. I know there is a site i can go to and find one but it could cost us if we have to pay for donor to come and any paperwork he might require, so we don't go after him when child is older. I really thought about just posting on fb that we need a donor lol.

Lol already did but no one in area I just don't know who I would get.

Good afternoon, how is everyone? FF finally decided to give me CH but on cd 15 so i just left it how i had it for cd 14.

I hope so too. Just not feeling anything other then usual and I'm scared this is not it.

They did a pap smear and breast exam. Now waiting to give blood for progesterone levels and my thyroid. Since I'm skinny and sweating that might be thyroid. Which sux if it is but I usually sweat when I'm nervous and I was. It was embarrassing cause she had to wipe sweat from under my boobs to check them. Anyway they will do an hsg if no bfp this month. And they will call me with the blood results. So something good happening. Just hoping the donor decides to try again since I'm getting checked he might not see it as a waste of time and help trying one more time.

Wonder what's up with Amanda.
Cc has ur bleeding stopped yet? What are you planning you to do this cycle. Have u heard of the smep!?

whats his deal? sounds like he's being an ass. bleeding hasn't totally stopped yet, still light but should be done by sat! i dunno if we'll try anything different this month or not, thought about trying grapefruit........we pretty much already to the smep plan, but saying that were doing it just makes me feel........weird like i'm doing it because i have to not because i want to.

Hello there friends. Hows it going? Its been one crazy ass day for me. Busy busy. Michelle I canr wait to hear about ur test results. It feels so nice to have answers. Shadra how are you feeling? I feel good thesr last few days when im usually a wreck and I havent had one happy pill. Hopefully thats a good sign.

Yeah I see ur point. I guess just thinking of me and dh not doing it as often I would never be pregnant even if he could lol. Anyway just to add to my blah day another girl at my job is preggo and all I could hear is her bf complaining about her mood swings. I'm like deal with it. Should have wore a condom. What pissed me off is that she told everybody that she was waiting until marriage and come to find out they were in fact doing it. They are still kids (19 yrs old) and in college.

Yay for doing it.!!! That would piss me off too. I would tell him to shut his pie hole and be greatful. Lil asshole! Hope this isnt too personal but have you guys ever considered adopting?

Oh I forgot to tell you I tested yesterday and got a crazy evap again. Im gonna tests again saturday because we are ridind the train to go see our hockey team play. So that means heffy for me. Hee hee

he's never said it was a waste of time that was me thinking what he might think. Iukwim. No symptoms yet and temp dropped was hoping it would stay up but looks like same pattern as other cycles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->