ttc buddies since 9/10

FX it wasn't an evap. I wanna test but with no symptoms kind don't see the point.

i never had any symptoms with either of my boys, if that makes you feel any better??? I only tested on a whim because i knew we did it once without a condom so there was a chance. i sent my dh after tampons, smokes, and a preg test. took the test when dh was in the shower that night, i waited like 2 min told him it was neg so i left the bathroom. dh came out of the bathroom after his shower holding it in his hand and was like uhhhhh it's positive! it was kinda funny. but i felt totally normal with him. i never had morning sickness, never had naseua. nothing until after i knew, then i had tender bb and gas

Thx i do feel better although couldn't hold the urge and i poas and was of course BFN:dohh:. I hope it's just to early but i feel this is not going anywhere and that i will never have a child:cry:. Guess i'm going thru the blah phase and i'm being negative. Can't help myself.:dohh::nope:

7 is a little early, just be patient, i know it's super hard but you have to try and stay positive!

I know i know just hate the wait and still have 6 days and exited of getting hsg done if no bfp. Which would be even better.

I have a feeling I am not preggo either. :( I was looking at my past 3 cycles and I had the same symptoms except for the good mood and this weird pulled groin feeling. I spotted last month too on this day for 5 days until full flow came. So who Fn knows!!!!

So what are u ladies dressing up for Halloween. I have no idea lol

i'm going to dress up like velma from scooby doo :). amanda your spotting??

I don't have a clue it will be hard to work in a costume. But it would be fun

oh sorry amanda i thought you said you were spotting again like you did last month at the same time! fx for your bfp!

Good morning everyone how are u?
I just got up and my temp wasn't as high as i hope it go so who knows.

OK i have to tell u this, I'va had a bad case of um flatulence LOL last night at work i was so trying to hold them cause we were buzy but i felt every single air bubble trying to get out, still having it today, hope it's a good sign, have had it since O bu not as bad as the last 2 days. it sux but it's funny at the same time so its ok to laugh LOL.
So i think my thyroid is hyper active. Did some research and have some of the symptoms. Hope it's not but it will be nice to know that that could be the cause, although it says it can cause issues with period but haven't had that problem, so who knows

lmao Michelle. That is how I have been for the last week. It sucks. lol
Yes hyperthyroidysm can mess some shit up with your hormones. You better get tested lady and get it under control. :)
So I took another test of a different brand (not with FMU) and got a darker line. :D I hope this means something good and not another fn evap.

amanda! i want to see a pic! i'm so excited for you.....michelle i really hope this is a sign for you, it's the only sign i had with my boys. i hope this is it for the both of you!

your killing me! well you better test in the morning ans post pics!

Well I dressed up as a gothic death angel and no one knew what I was. I mean I'm in black with skull necklace and black wings how hard is it. Anyway been in a bad mood last few hours. Just cranky and wanna kick somebody's ass. To add to that last night got a text from a coworker asking what I was doing after work. Well got bz and didn't answer till later. Come to find out they just needed a babysitter. WTF do I not deserve a girls night out? Everyone hangs with each other but I never get asked to hang. Y? Idk just in a pissy mood. Then to add the guys at work drive me crazy. They pick on me constantly. Ugh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->