ttc buddies since 9/10

i would be irritated too! the people at my work are like that too, all clicky and shit. it's because i don't kiss anyones ass is why i'm not invited! and i don't really give a shit either there all fake anyways lol. sorry your having a crappy day, i didn't have a great night either, dh was gone to a racing banquet and i was just tired and crabby all night :(

Well it got worst at the end. I mean I had waves of good laughing mood to then suddenly anything would piss me off. And I ended up having to work 2 extra hours and that made it worst and just blew up and started yelling (and I get loud =/ ) about how ppl can have some freaking common sense and put the damn dishes in the right spot instead of stacking them on the damn table (I grabbed 1 thing on top and everything fell down) so yeah way over the top. I out done myself there and probably will have to apologize which will be hard I HATE confrontation as it's not completely my fault for loosing it ppl just to lazy and try to cut corners. There is more story of those I work with that pissed me off even more (they newly pregnant 19 year old) ugh. I hope these aren't just PMS symptoms cause I don't want them to think I'm crazy!!

i really do hope that it's more than pms! i have my fx for you, and i hope you feel better and have a much better day today!

I think i will or at least i hope. I will be helping my dad move his stuff in his new place if he decides to if not tomorrow for sure. I'm hope that it isn't pms and not a combination of events that just triggered me. Had a few hourse of sleep so will see what brings today. I posted my frustration on FB and now everyone knows :dohh: Ugh what was i thinking. Cant think straight lol

haha, facebook is evil! lol i hope you get your dad moved in, and your starting to feel better, i don't really feel like myself today i think i'm just over tired....

I'm doing better just chit chatting with daddy. Will go home soon and spend the evening with dh probably a dinner and movie. Then at midnight have to go to work again to clean the shake machine.ugh. Must be done every two weeks.

sounds like it's been a pretty good day. i use to have to clean the ice cream machine when i worked at a resturant in hs it sucked!

ughhh! i'm feeling so blah today, i dunno what it is.....i need something to keep me going haha. hope you have an easy night at work tonight!

eh i wear my headphones and ignore everyone if not i have to stop every 5 minutes bc they wanna talk to me. Hope u have a better day, hate waiting for O it always sneaks up on u. Are u going to use opks?

i dunno i'm weighing my options. on one hand i really should since this will be our last month trying for a long time. but on the other hand i dunno it's getting expensive and i'm not really having any luck......

well as long as u dtd ever 2-3 days and notice cm is becoming more fertile every day then u should be fine without opk, and charting will confirm O anyway

yea, it's kinda what i'm thinking except my cp is already high, soft, and ca't tell if it's open and cm is more watery than creamy, i dunno wtf is going on!

Hello my ladies!!!! Just stoppin in for a quick hello!!!! Been sooo stinkin busy I have no time to poo!! lmao Hubby is gone so its just me. I am hoping I can jump on here tonight after the kids come off their sugar high and in bed. Then i can go thru the posts and see what you have been up to. Happy Halloween. :)

Hey lovely ladies! Life's been crazy, but popping in to say Hi, hope you guys are all doing wonderfully and Happy Halloween :)

nice to hear from you ladies! Amanda i thought you got lost haha!

Good morning. Well it looks like I'm out my temp dropped so will probably start spotting today or tomorrow. :cry:

no! i hope af stays away michell! i have my fx for you!!!!!! oh i'm tired today blah!

Michelle I wasnt about to say the same thing. Lol except im wiping pink. So I bet I start right on time thursay. Damn the bad luck.

Oh cc I forgot to tell you I took a third pg test and it was way darker but then I took a frer and got a big fat evap. I am never using dollar tests again!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->