ttc buddies since 9/10

but, but, but an evap on a frer! what is going on with them? i had a horrible one last month when i thought i was preg, but ovulating really late. were not a very lucky thread haha! i have my fx for both of you for af to stay away!

I always get an evap on the frer!! And they only get darker as they sit. Stupid tests!!!!

are there any tests that are half way decent anymore?

i don't know if i'll O soon or not. :( last month O was soooo late, i'm not sure if it will be late again, when it's suppose to, or not at all! i'm so confused on what to expect this cycle, all i know is we need to get bd'ing but i've been so tired and busy this last week and a half. i've already told him were going to bd tonight, haha. i'm starting to feel a little better today so that's a plus, not so tired. so you both are taking a break after af???? who in the world will i wait with?

I'll probably stay here tho i'm getting hsg done once i start af i will call them to set up and already gave my boss heads up about getting it done (didn't say what lol) but if donor is up to it one last time if not idk what i will do.

I think AF just arrived for me!!!!! Mother F@#$%^&*$%&%^&%^&%^&^%&!!!!
Its just like last cycle light bleeding after I go pee!!! WTF is wrong with me. So full flow will probably be Saturday. Dont worry CC I will still be here with you as much as I can. Im rooting for you lady!!!!

thanks ladies! michelle they always say your more fertile after an HSG! :) i'm pulling for you!

I know thats why i'm pulling to get one more donation. Do u ladies know about how long thyroid meds take to re balance ur hormones, so i know if i get the meds (if i have thyroid issues) are they going to fix it in a few days or takes a while. Cause if i get hsg done but i still have that issues the hsg wouldn't help

that I have an answer to! It doesn't take long. like within a few days. I have hypothyroid, and so does my youngest. he was diagnosed when he was a few days old and they put him on meds and checked it every week (it can cause major problems in infants so they have to get a normal number right away). But for me they started me and then checked it every three months. they have a good idea what dose you need to be on by your numbers. I didn't have to adjust my meds til i got pregnant. when do you get your results?

So i gave in and paid for vip on ff, holy shit my temps are WAY different than last month!

LOL welcome to the vip family lol, thx for the info, i should know today or tomorrow.

Not sure but i have learned not to really go by another month. Its cool to see the difference but dont compare them. :) Cause you dont really know what it means if anything. And it stresses you out. hee hee

it does stress you out! i'm already worried i'm not going to O, and ugh it's so frustrating. lol

haha i'm trying! i'm just really hoping things go the way there suppose this month, since were taking a break after this month.........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->