ttc buddies since 9/10

i hope it works out for you too! one of us needs to be flashing a :bfp: here soon!

Ur temps look like after u stopped progesterone.
As far as flashing bfp it isn't going to be me. Af got me this am and dr is scheduling hsg. As far as bw I'm fine no issues there. So why the fuck cannot I get pregnant. I'm really down today and idk how I'm going to handle work today. Sorry girls just a pure bad day.

i'm sorry Michelle! i hope it get's better for you today/tonight! i'm feeling really emotional today, i just feel like i wanna cry and i have no idea why! glad to hear your bw came back ok, you have anything new planned for this cycle?

OK ladies its time to turn on some music and shake what ur momma gave ya!!!! Seriously you 2!!!!! If I could I would steal you both and we would go have a drink and shake our shit!!!! Knock off the bad attitudes!!!! This is me smackin you!!! WACK!!!!! lol

haha! i would LOVE to go out and have drinks with you girls! i'm feeling a little better, and i'll be fine once dh gets home, he always makes me feel better. i dunno what my deal is usually and some point in my cycle i get like this! i just have to remind myself theres nothing i can do to make myself O!

Lol ur fine. Just stating a fact
I always thought couldn't get pregnant but no reason makes me insane. I really meant for the support I can always count on u girls. Dh so clueless he don't know how to help

OK I thought you were mad. I was like oh crap. Love ya girl!! Hope your having a better night.

My hsg is scheduled for next Thursday at 10. No Noon not mad lol just short ty. Am at work and not support to be on the phone lol but idc lol

HaHa, I'm feeling a bit better but still have my down times. I will get better I know just have to, anyways Cc I think u will O soon I think around cd 17-19 but don't quote me on that, thats by comparing ur chart, but ur cycles might have gone back to normal and u will around cd 14. Ur temps are going down so estrogen is increasing. Fx for u

Morning friends!!!! How goes it!?! Glad your feeling a little better Michelle. I am just waiting for full flow. I am guessing Saturday. I just hope she stays away until then because we are having GNO tomorrow night. I am so excited. We are going to dinner then the art walk (free wine) lol then to Wiseguys for the Hypnosis. Hee Hee I think I am actually going to do it this time. I have been twice now and havent gotten the courage to get up there. But with all my GFs there I think I can do this. :) Wish you guys could come.

that sounds like soooo much fun! temp went up this morning, but not sure if it was cuz of the dog or not lol! starting our "smep" plan tonight :). we never really call it that we just bd every 2 to 3 days. michelle i hope your right! i would be so pumped if my cycle went back to normal!!!! hope everyone has a great day!

Morning ladies! Took me a bit of reading but feek mostly got up ;) this thread,moves! Lol get all behind and feel like a slacker when I dont check.it for a few days.

FX'd for u on the hsg!

Hypnosis sounds like fun! Should definitely go up, then tell how it felt lol i always wonder if thats legit or not lol.

OH! Aannnnd never thought id say this but YAY AF finally came!! CD 120. Oof!
Oh, and hcg diet kicks arse :) I recommend, im down *drumroll please* 21 pounds! Yay :)

holy crap! congrats stelly, that's so awesome. glad to hear af finally came. fx this is your month

Awesome Stelly. Just be careful loosing to much weight can strain ur organs. My mom had lap done and lost alot real fast. Her heart was used to pumping more blood and caused her and enlarge heart. Now she's good no attack or anything but if u start to feel weird let ur Dr know asap. But glad it's working :). Just figured I would like to know anything Drs might leave out.
Cc I do hope u O soon. And Amanda have fun and let me know if it works.

ding dong the witch is here! Cd 1 here we go again! Congrats stelly. Fresh starts are amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->