ttc buddies since 9/10

good morning Everyone! hope you all have a FABULOUS FRIDAY!!!!

so it totally confused, i was messing with my chart and if i get another temp even just a little higher than today's it's going to give me dotted ch on cd 10! wtf is going on???

I saw that but don't worry it did it to u last month too. Don't mess with ur chart lol. Ur chart looks like the temps from cd 23. Bet u it will go down tomorrow a tiny bit. So don't worry.

Hi Amanda. Saw ur chart. It sucks I know. But new cycle and meds u have a really good chance.

how can you not mess with your chart!?! i can't help myself it's like a video game or something! how's your day going michelle? sorry to hear about af, but we can maybe be in a 2ww together now!!!

Mt period has been so mild last 2 cycles with barely any cramps. I am taking Excedrin when I get dull feeling so don't get bad but I usually still hurt some but not the last 2. I hope its good ugh 6 days till hsg. Getting nervous haven't been in a hospital for myself since 5.

i'm excited for your hsg, did you work everything out with your donor for this cycle????

umm not really never really see him until donation, he's having guilt issues so dh suggested i just show up, prolly will give some heads up but it's going to be the week after hsg should O the 16th

morning sunshines!!!! lol Yeah right. I so dont feel like that. I feel like I could sleep another 6 hours. So last night was a blast!!!! You guys have to try the Lemon Kiss from Iggys. Sooooo delicious!!!! I had 5. hee hee The hypnotist was awesome as always. But I am a big vajaja and didnt get up there. Plus my guts were killing me because my food had onions and I didnt know until I got sick. I cant have onions!!!! So we took my car, had a DD. Got home and walked around my car and about shit my pants!!!! My fn car was hit. The whole right back end was smashed!!!! I didnt notice it when we got in because my car was covered in SNOW!!!! So now I get to drive down to Ogden PD and report a hit and run. Luckily we were parked in front of the Federal Building so I am hoping there are cameras. aaahhhh so much for selling it!!!!!
Anyways I hope everyone is having a great day.

MORNING! i slept like absolute crap lastnight, so my temp isn't real accurate. I am glad you have fun on your girls night out!, and sorry about your car, that always sucks, i hate dishonest people! hope you have a good sat!

Told u ur temp would go down ;)
Working a 9 hours shift today ugh!!!
AF is almost over already weird.

yea it went down, but i didn't sleep very well at all. i was up at 330 and never really went back to sleep, i kept having weird dreams and couldn't stay asleep, i'm kinda hoping it will go down tomorrow, i'll get a pos opk and it will be going up from there! haha doubt it will happen though because my opk's hardly have a line on them at all. glad to hear af is over already, it's always nice to have a light cycle! you excited for your hsg, 5 more days! hope your day is going well!

6 hours! oh my! hope its not to bad. glad you get two days off, hopefully there stress free!

Aw, that totally sucks- people who hit and run completely blow. Glad you had fun besides that though.

I feel bad, I completely lost track of names :( but, momwannabe- hope you have a well deserved relaxing two days of freedom

Hope ya'll are having a fabulous weekend! I attempted one of Jillian Michael's work out videos, piss on a stick its hard! Feel like a big giant limp noodle!

Well as nice as i can be i hate myself as i volunteered to cover 2.5 hrs of someones shift tomorrow :dohh: but hey scores pointers with boss and i go in 2.5 hrs later or get off sooner on tuesday (overtime purposes lol) but hey it balances out, will still have rest of day to enjoy then Monday help dad with move and Tuesday reviews appointment for raises ;) :happydance:. And i work my butt off as it seems easy but when u have 200 customers coming thru in 60 minutes thats tough. Game days are hard. But its fun :)
We had 2 earthquakes in the last 24 hrs and i didn't feel neither of them or the after shoks :( I'm either sleeping (when everyone else wakes up to it :dohh: ) or like tonight busy at work didn't notice but it was 4.7 and 5.6. Thing is we hardly ever get them so everyone is freaking out lol. I'm just :coffee:
Sorry Amanda/IwannaBFP about car but u can still sell it just gonna have to be cheap or for scrap/or parts.
Shandra/Shadra:shrug: /Cckarting If u O on cd 27 like last cycle (i compare from cd 9) ur chart is almost identical, we will be in the tww together. But i hope u O sooner.
Lol Stelly now don't overdue urself lol u should excercise in bed with dh :haha: anyway what point in ur cycle are u? Couldn't help notice the new siggy :thumbup: I'm also ttc #1 :happydance: and my name is Michelle
I'm starting to freak out about hsg, not the results but the actual going in a hospital needles and everything

it's Shadra haha no N. i get it all the time im use to it. I didn't O until 37/38 last cycle so i dunno when it's going to happen. i have been pinning my chart at different days and it seems to be on track. I think??? if I go by my chart form last month I should O in 2 weeks which would be cd 28 this month......i have no idea. i am starting to get a softer cervix already and watery cm, opk's are getting darker but still pretty light! sorry you have to work again instead of having your full 2 days off. your hsg will be fine, some women say it's not painful at all.

I know it's painful if there is a blockage. Just the whole being in a hospital is what scares me. I tolerate pain ok but I will let them know if it hurts lol. I hope u O sooner but at least ur cycle is about 10 days shorter then ur other cycle

i know that will put it at more of a normal cycle! so i have no idea what the world the last cycle was haha! i'm hoping to O within the next 6 days since my lp is like 11 days that would put me at a normal 30ish day cycle for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->