ttc buddies since 9/10

i hate this whole time taking thing. LOL i know i will happen sometime i just wish it was now. ....i'm really going to try and not worry about it a whole lot this cycle it will happen when it's suppose to i guess!

Ha I wish I had my DH home to get some cardio in ;) he he he.... lol He works on the North Slope so he is works a 2 week on 2 week off schedule now, so I see him half the month :) Gonna pounce that man's bones when he gets home tuesday!

I am on CD 4 :)

Michelle- I hope the HSG goes pain free, you'll be in my thoughts! Just try not to overstress before hand... its the nerves before that are always the worst- once you go through it I bet you'll find it wasn't as bad as you thought it might be. (I hope anyway!)

and thanks ;) finally figured out how to change the darn signature thing.. now I just gotta work up to the fancy banners etc!

Good afternoon. Have a toothache today. So much for enjoying a day off. Yesterday I ended going in 2 hours earlier cause they needed help. Can't wait for that paycheck lol.

toothaches suck! i have to go get a tooth pulled tomorrow so not looking forward to it! hopefully it doesn't hurt to much. just getting ready to start some supper, then i dunno.

Got called in to work and tooth still hurts. Hope tonight goes by quick.

Toothache finally gone after idk how many ibuprofen lol. 3 more hours to go. Hopefully they get me off schedule so can have a day off lol. Anyway this will look good on tomorrows review. :D

hold cow you always get called in! but yes it will look good on your review. i hope it goes FABULOUS for you! only two more days til your hsg, and my last day of work for the week!!! woot woot i can hardly wait :)

LOL I'm off yay but still have a meeting to go to but hey still enjoying the evening with dh, The reviews were cancelled cause boss was sick. There is only 3 including me that works overnight and both the others were sick so i got stuck with it

that sucks, i don't think i could ever do overnights! i have a terrible time staying up past 3 and i can't sleep in during the day. lol. oh i'm tired today and i think we've been bd'ing to much cuz i'm getting sore :( (TMI) I don't think its anything serious at least I hope not i've never had any infection or anything before so i guess i dunno what to look for haha

If ur dry it can make it sore a little bit, usually washing it really good helps. I only work overnights occasionally now cause wasnt getting enough time with dh.

Hey there ladies. How have you all been? Hope all is well. I will try and go thru the thread tonight. My sweet baby boy is sooooooo sick. He has had a fever for three days now. Up to 103 last night, breathing really fast and shallow, sore throat, headache ( i only know this because he says his eyes hurt), lots and lots of mucus, puking. Took him to the doc today and he has some yucky virus going around. :( I have been letting him sleep with me so I can hear him and we have had to change my bedding at least twice a night from puking and peeing. He is too sick and tired to get up and go potty. SO I NEED SLEEP!!!!

Well the good news is donor is still in :happydance: hoping to get first deposit friday.

i'm so excited to hear your getting your donations again!!! woopwoop GL tomorrow michell! i have my fx for you. hope your little man gets to feeling better amanda! i hate when my little guys are sick. as for me I went to the dr this morning and i have a yeast infection from to much bd'ing! i've never had one before :( so that sucks but said i should be able to get back to bd'ing on sat or sun!

Never had it but on here there are several remedies they say tho not to wash with soap.

oh i already got medicine for it! i gotta keep bd'ing if i'm gonna catch the egg! or at least try to catch it. i've never had one before either....so i'm going to say all the bd'ing did it! ugh i'm ready for work to be over :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->