ttc buddies since 9/10

I'm off walking home. Ugh hsg tomorrow hope nothing found but yet hope they do explaining y

either way your suppose to be more fertile afterward! so hopefully this is your month! i don't think well get our bfp this month with everything thats going on with me i think it's a lost cause :(

Well a couple days off won't hurt. U covered ur basis and u can start bd Friday or Saturday so it will be ok. Don't worry. I hope the donation happens on Friday cause I could O during the weekend. Hope nothing gets in the way ugh.

good luck at your hsg today!!!!! i hope you get your donations soon too! GL

OMG it hurt, it was like AF cramps but intense and not going away plus my cervix was closed and had to force it open, ouch......but everything is clear once the dye shot it went right thru. So thats good the DR said we'll talk about what to do next at the next appointment (which idk when yet)

so sorry it was painful! but YAAAA for your tubes being open! either way you should be more fertile this month!!!! GL hun i have my fx this is your month!

ty I'm more hopeful now. Donor freaked me out thinking to stop. But I think he's going to be in a bit longer. And another good news my dad is going to help me get a car tomorrow. :happydance:
How are u doing down there!? Lol.
Hope Amanda's baby is doing good.

woohoo glad to hear it's gong good for yoU!!! it's fine down there it's never bothered me, it was just sore that one day, i just figured something was off cuz of the "CM" was not right. i'm hoping its not going to mess with ovulation! if i'm going to ovulate at all. i'm having one of those days today. :( ugh i hope tomorrow is better and it's FRIDAY! hope your little one is feeling better Amanda!

woohoo! i'm so excited to hear that. i have my fx as tight as possible for you this month! you feeling good after your hsg?

Feel great. One thing I noticed is lots of cm since having it done. I mean woooow lots too. Had ewcm last night stretched like 4-5 inches. So it better work lol. Temp still low so ik haven't O yet as its only cd 10 but can happen anytime after tomorrow but my guess is Tuesday so Mondays donation will be even better but wanted it today too just in case. How are u today.

i'm doing alright today, feeling pretty crappy about this month :( pretty sure it's not going to amount to anything, but we have next year right! I am so excited for you, and for the donation monday!! How did the car hunt go?

We already had it picked out just had to get the $$$ just and old 91 car but it runs and already got it just no tag till Monday cause of holiday. U feel crappy like last month. Don't worry u will O soon and be in the tww with us.

I really hope i'm in the 2ww with you this time! i ordered some conceive plus this month, i guess anything that'll help!

Hello there friends. Hope everyone is doing good. My sone is way better. Still has a low fever but thats ok. Now I have it. all I can say is I cant belive my poor lil guy went thru this. Ive never been this sick. Hubby will be home a day after I ovulate. Lol

What do u mean he will be home after O? Is he gone? Maybe u won't O until he gets home so u have a chance, they say being sick during O is good cause ur immune system is down and it will not fight the sperm. I hope he gets home sooner or surprise u. Is he far away? Glad that ur baby is doing good and sorry ur sick too. Been worried lol

Morning ladies. Hope you get to feeling better amanda. Just found out dh has to work out of town all next week :( kinda hoping I don't o until the weekend. Hope everyone has a great sat

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->