ttc buddies since 9/10

Thanks sweetie pies. Yeah hubbys been gone for like three weeks. Lol I thought I told you. :) glad you got a car michelle. Shadra I hope you O before ur hubbys leaves.

U probably did but didn't think he be gone this long and right when ur fixing to O. Is he far away that he can't come home for the weekend? I hope both of u O when they get home. Well I hope this is it for me as donors wife is due to pop the 15th of next month and we will not be able to get donations then. Ugh timing timing timing. Wish we had some control on this

He leaves tomorrow :( hoping I wait til he gets home to O now.... If not I'll be crushed

I'm sorry both of ur dh are gone. Hope things work out this month and we can all be in the tww

that would be so fabulous! were going to bd tonight yet, and again on friday i know if i ovulate this week, it'll probably be to late, unless i go to see him, which i am guessing i'll do depending on where there staying! i just hope everything works out this month for all of us!

so how's it going michelle? not to much new today, i liked the preeseed! it wasn't messy or anything, so i'm excited to use it when it comes to O time, ugh i'm tired this morning and it's killing me! hope you have the best monday possible!!!

I like pre seed too but dh didn't lol (he don't like it feels like i came already :blush:).
Well donation isn't going to happen today so hopefully can tomorrow although my cm isn't cooperating had ewcm the day of hsg and next but now been creamy so unless it changes soon i don't know if i O. Fff cause of cm thinks i might have O on cd 11 which is quite early. I didn't think that Hsg could make u O early but who knows.

it's still early, it might even delay O a couple days! hope you get your donation tomorrow!

Hope so too as Fridays deposit is dieing lol. How r u feeling? Hope Amanda is doing better

haha. i'm feeling stressed and worried about O, the usual i guess. I hope she's feeling better too! being sick is never any fun!

oh my! i'm so tired tonight. haha i think i may go to bed by 9 tonight, wow i'm getting old. haha

Hey now dont make me feel old lol, my back has been hurting and cp was high but i cant tell what cm is it's kind of watery but has a creamy/sticky texture, so not sure what to put it as. My cervix is been open since the hsg (they forced it open) and that isnt helping either, have 1 opk and decided not to use it. figure just go by from cp and temp.
Ur probably already in bed so hope u had a good night sleep. I will hopefully get donation tomorrow, just in case i havent ovulated yet.

i'm awake now! hope you had a good night. not to much to report on the temp it went up a little bit but still looks crazy compared to last months!

Im a lil better. Still extremly tired. My hubby is i kansas. Im in utah. And hes drove. Its ok tho cause I was planning to skip this cycles anyways. This just makes it. easier. I dont want to have a baby on my late husbands bday. So michelle if you didnt o on cd 11 ddid you get a donation thats day?

HELLO! amanda, good to see your doing better! I agree it makes it easier to not be due around a late loved ones birthday.....GL to you in December!!!! one of us has to get a bfp!!!

I got donation cd 11 and I think I'm Oing today my cp was last night and my temp went doooown this am so I'm fixing to. Donation is 4 days old so idk if any are still alive and I hope to get another one today but he won't answer my text so either he's asleep or has company. Kind want to just show up. But idk I'm shy lol...rather him come over but dh is off so ugh.......

Sorry im on my phone. Glad you understood what I was asking. lol thanks shadra. :)

Got donation. :happydance: and I'm sure that I O soon. Had twinges late last night so today's donation is perfect woot woot. Well I understand Amanda but it would still be nice to be in cycle together. But I know u will still be around :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->