ttc buddies since 9/10

WOOHOO for donation! i hope this is the month for you!

Ty I hope so too orbi will go crazy. I should be going into labor now not still ttc. long 9 months but worth it when it does happen

so i think i'm out before I even got started this month :( I started spotting tonight, not to much really light pink on tp, but cervix is med, firm, and closed.......I guess it's up to you this month Michelle! haha i'm done til june!

So I went back and looked at last months chart, and I spotted on the same cd last month? WTF!

Glad you got your donation Michelle! and that you are feeling better Amanda :)

Cc- thats interesting u spotted on the exact same CD last month.... wonder whats the cause?

Hubby is home, and still on HCG (lost 30 lbs now! :D) and hoping it'll give me that little fertility kick so we can have some fun news to announce at christmas! Only 5 days of diet left... so looking forward to a little bit o' bread!

so do you only take the hcg for so long, or how does it work? is it really expensive? I am thinking about maybe trying it on my 6 month break from ttc!

Shadra that was the first thing i did when u said spotting was to look at ur previous chart, I guess u have a strong Ovulation as u spotted last month too right before O so if u go by ur previous cycle u should O in 6 days, Isn't Dh coming home then? so maybe ur not out yet.
Thx Amanda i hope this is it for me lol.
Stelly glad ur doing good on ur diet, i'm sure it will help with ttc.

i hope so! yea he'll be home on friday, but my chart is still a little weird.....my temps arn't changing much.

That's ok if they don't change means u haven't o yet.
My temp went up today confirming that I O yesterday. So I'm am now in the tww.

It was cheaper then i thought itd be, $90 for hcg and syringes (40 day supply) and people generally do it 21 to 40 days. im doing 30 days.

FX'd that this will be your last TWW wait and will be a bfp! things sound really promising for this cycle!

ya, hoping weightloss will help my odds :) plus heading to belize in january and dangit all i wanna wear a bikini and look good in it! lol

I'm going to setup a follow up appointment tomorrow and maybe get them to do test. Well had some angry event. My older sister went and told everything to my mom of us ttc. Questioning our choice of using donor. Oh and said that I must be doing it wrong. OMG that was it. I went off with my sister and I will no longer be nice. They are so clueless how hard ttc can be.

she what! why would she go and tell your mom you were ttc? that's a bitchy, childish thing to do. i would have probably killed her! who cares how you are having a baby, all that matters is it will be loved and cared for! just punch her in the face, you'll feel better! maybe she'll have a hard time ttc and then you can tell her "it's easy right, you must be doing it wrong"! UGGGGHHHH she needs slapped

thats not a bad price at all stella! i might have to try it. Getting away sounds so good right now! it's getting cold here.

Well my mom said I must be doing it wrong and she had 3 without trying and my sister is 38 just recently has had a boyfriend in 10 yrs and is sleeping with him and calls herself Christian and told me had a scare cause their birth control method is pullout and not during fertile period. I'm like wtf is wrong with u.

i agree! there really is no wrong way to do it, unless you have no idea when your fertile period is! it's mostly luck, or gods graces whichever you prefer! are you close with your mom?

No not at all and i didn't want her to know how we were ttc cause she would make it her business and say crap like that, see the problem with my older sister and mother is they don't think before they speak and say things that are their opnion and should be a law, her first comment after not seeing me for 6 years was "oh my look at that butt just like ur sisters" my heart crushed then and had a nervous break down that night cause of her after i drove for 10 hours to get her at the airport. I mean i could go on and on about my mother and things she's done in my life to despise her, and i know it's mean but i just can't help it, she disappointed me to many times

wow your mom is really something! i hope it gets better though, and she learns to keep her thoughts to herself! Hope your day is going well, mine's not to bad, still spotting and feeling a little bit tired, temps are still the same, getting even more confused by the day haha!

it was better today slept all day and went straight to work lol. I sent a "nice" txt to my sister telling her off and when i told dh what she said/did he sent her an even "nicer" one, he always thought of her as two face but he added a few other choice of words to go with that lol.... I love him when he back me up lol. But yeah thats all forgotten and i moved on as not worth my time, i'm in the tww and planning to stress only on that lol.
But i know how the first tww can be agonizing but good thing dh is coming home tomorrow so u can get bz with him and be in the tww soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->