ttc buddies since 9/10

Haha hopefully she gets the point! DH came home early! he got in around 8 last night!!! So excited we bd'd last night, and will probably every day or every other day for a while. still nothing to report on temps staying pretty consistant, not sure if thats a good thing or not.......opk's are still neg, but i think there starting to get darker, it's probably just my imagination though......

saw that last night, u got bz real quick lol. Glad he did. I think u will O in the next 2-3 days so stay bz :)
Amanda has dh made it home? It looks like ur a little late O so if he makes it home before u do will u reconsider!? I hope u do.

Yea we did :) were kinda like teenagers lately. ROF! I'm sure we will again tonight and tomorrow, and sunday i'll keep poas opk til i get a pos! I really really hope I O in the next 2-3 days cuz that puts me at a more normal af. at this point i doubt i'll even be testing in november! How you feeling michelle?

Just taking it day by day. Its to early to have any symptoms and I'm looking forward to next week as Monday will be 7 dpo when implantation can happen. If i do have symptoms i will test on thanksgiving day. Or at least i hope i do lol

ugh I need sleep !!!! Last 3 days haven't got but 6 hrs avg and I need 8 :| also my upper body (shoulders arms back chest) have been aching off and on. Doing random times. While at work or just sitting on the couch. Ugh I'm sleepy.
How is everyone else!?

Well I'm coming up with something. Have mucus building in my chest and coughing nasty stuff every so often. Ugh

hey michelle! sorry i've been mia the last couple days. been busy making cakes with the dh and went out sat night, just getting to get on now. hope you have a good weekend, and i hope your not getting sick!

Oh thank god. Was getting worried lol. Glad you've been enjoying time with dh. I am getting sick and as I'm still a smoker (ik ik. Will quit the day get my BFP) so everything starts as chest congestion. Have had quick sharp pains under belly button but more like uti without the I. Lol . Its just to early for them to be signs as much as I wish they were.
Have u run out of opk or just to bz. Looks like u might have O. Can't wait to see tomorrow temp.

No i wouldn't leave you! it's ok i still smoke, i'm working on it though....i am running out of opk's just getting frustrated getting neg's. my cm seems more watery but cp is med,med so maybe i'll be getting close soon? i don't think i'm going to buy anymore opk's since this will be our last cycle trying for a long time. I'm hoping it'll be soon. sounds like things are going pretty good for you, hopefully they are symptoms and you get your bfp!

I hope so too. It looks like ur gearing up to O. FX it happens soon. Hope we both get our bfp. Opk is just to know the surge. As long u dtd ever couple days not worth paying for then anyway.

haha. i'm got going to buy anymore or they'd just sit in the bathroom until we try again. I think I have 10 tests left, so we'll see. yea were still bd'ing but i just want that pos opk! just to make sure i'm not going to be a failure at O'ing. Temp dipped this morning, hoping that's a good sign. Oh my i'm tired today I can't seem to get a really good nights sleep lately. how are things going with you? did you have a nice weekend?

So if i pin my chart on different days cd 1 to cd 10 I should maybe ovulate tomorrow! I have my FX so tight that that's the case!

It looks like u could be Oing today, hope u do, have u checked ur cm/cp today yet?
I'm still a little sick it's dragging more then anything. Have waives i feel better and others where i can feel it coming, my tmep shot up today but i think it's cause dh forgot to turn the thermostat down from 80.

I was hoping it was today too, but my opk's have been neg :( my cp is high, but it's usually always high, and my cm was wateryish this morning and now it's creamy so i'm guessing it's not a sign of O. I hope you get to feeling better, get you feel better sometimes.

Holy cow- thermostat up to 80 is cookin! We stay in the 68 degree range lol.

I do believe I have ovulated!!! Yaaaaay! Positive OPK's and now I'm in a long awaited TWW :happydance

Hope you get to feeling better Michelle! and CC, i do hope you get a positive OPK!

thanks stelly! me too. i hate the sit and wait game! hope everyone is doing well.

At work doing a bit better but I know um pushing myself so will be exhausted by morning.
Gratz on Ov Stelly. Hope u catch that egg so u won't have to wait as long.

Hi guys! Ive missed you. lol how is everone? Im good hubbys home so I am very happy and sore. Lol I dont think I am going to ovulate. Which is ok. I go in for my 21 day bloody draw tomorrow. Hope yall are doing good.

hey Amanda we were getting worried. I hope u O soon isn't that what clomid does?. With u being sick im not surprise that it's delayed. Since ur late Oing does that mean ur still in for ttc!? :p
My temp was still high,it went down a tad bit but still high so hopefully it means something. I have to go to WalMart later and was thinking to look for a new test they have for 88 cents. They probably feed my poas :)

I got those tests Michelle!!!! in our store they were in the front by the exspress check out lines on the end cap! i bought a bunch, but doubt i'll need them for a while. at least they don't expire until 2013 or something like that! how's everyone's day going? i'm tried today not like its that unusual. Still nothing on O'ing, so i dont think its going to happen this month......oh well i guess i have some time to get it all worked out before we start trying again. I hope it is a good sign for you Michelle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->