ttc buddies since 9/10

I got 4 they aren't for early testing but what the heck. I will in test in the morning. FX but doubt it. Will se what tomorrows temp says.

lol amanda your funny! so its been 9 days and still spotting..........wtf?

no, i don't really think they can do anything about it! i dunno what to think anymore. it's not bad and its not even everytime i use the bathroom, jut the last day or two it's been worse than the last couple days. still not making it to the underwear so it's not af. i'm so confused with this cycle.

The cold got to me so peed to many times I know it be a waste to test tonight. Will confirm the BFN tomorrow.

And it was a BFN, oh well weill test tomorrow again. How is everyone else?

sorry you got a neg :(! hope you get a positive really soon. I took an opk and an 88 cent hpt. opk was darker than usual, and hpt was a terrible evap! I see why there 88 cents lol. my temps seems to be staying pretty normal with last months guess we'll see in a week. That's when i O'd last month is a week from now. i'll keep opk testing until then, and bding. but i don't have very high hopes cuz the spotting seems to be getting worse! still not enough to be considered af but getting darker.

Are u sure it was an evap? :D just hopefully thinking... I wish I got some sort of line but at the same time I don't if u know what I mean. Just never had a second line but on opk.

yea, i'm pretty sure it was an evap it didn't look like it had color to it, and i haven't even ovulated yet, and my temps still suck. i totally get what you mean by hoping for a line, but not! OMG i want to scream. There is this girl in one of the forums i read and she drives me CRAZY. i just wanna say people like her shouldn't be reproducing! AAHHHHHAAA she asks over and over everyday if she's O'd and then when she finally gets her CH she is taking hpt and do you see it do you see it! i just want to tell her to shut up and relax! cuz there is no point in doing a hpt at 3 dpo and say you see a line! plus her chart looks terrible! she is sooooo annoying i wish i could slap her. and saying how she cant afford a frer because she doesn't get paid until next thurs, and i'm thinking you cant afford a 7 dollar preg test how in the hell you think you can afford a 13 dollar pack of diapers, or a 15 dollar can of formula!!! sorry i'm ranting i don't mean to lol. i'm in an irritated mood tonight i think, but she does irritate me everyday, i'm almost ready to leave the forum cuz i can't stand her. Anyways! how's your night going? I got my pies, buns, and deviled eggs made for tomorrow. only have green bean caserole to make tomorrow! dh is going to be out of town next week again, not looking so good for us for a bfp this month!

maybe u just had a short surge and u did O. I hope so at least, I know there are some ladies here that annoy me too but i just move on and ignore them. Got another bfn so not looking good for me, i know still early but just wish i knew.

I really hope you get your bfp this cycle! i know the wait is hard. i had a dream last night i got a bfp and we were so excited.....then i woke up lol. Hope everyone has an awesome thanksgiving!! be bak on later :)

How about I went shopping yesterday for today's dinner and got some stuff for me including more test and today i went to give receipt to my dad so can split it and he made the comment of not paying for pregnancy test. Huh I just smiled and didn't say a thing. But in my mind was oh crap I so forgot. he didn't know we were trying and a few months back he asked if we were trying and I flat out said no(he's old fashion and wouldn't understand the whole donor) but I'm glad he doesn't question me when he knows its a touchy subject

thats the amazing things about dads! no questions, it's almost like an understood thing between father/daughers. hope you having a wonderful thanksgiving!

So far so good. Picking dh from work then back and finish stuffing and gravy then ready to eat. I'm starving lol.

How about u? Enjoying family? Can't wait to have kids to share these holidays with. My sister has 6 and they all helped and u can tell she enjoyed having them help with desserts they had fun and I can't wait to experience that happiness

we just got home. it was a good time :) i'm the only one with kids on dh's side. it's just him and a brother, there not ready for kids yet. me and my sil enjoyed a couple bottles of wine and some good food. so stuffed i'm almost miserable! now to make a list for dh to go black friday shopping! i have to work early and can't go :( i think it's safe you say i didn't O and i'm not going to O this month, started spotting a little heavier. so were done for a year or maybe two. i can't see how people do this for years! I'm going to go see my ob/gyn probably first of the year and see if he can figure anything out with me.

That sux. Well I'm still hoping. I want to go to black Friday but idk if I wanna stay in line at best buy for a ticket that I might not get. They give them out for those in line and that's the only way for us to get the tv we want. Or spend an extra 50 and get it at WalMart
Ugh I don't want to stand in the cold for something can't get and then miss the tv at WalMart. Decision decision. Glad u had fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->