ttc buddies since 9/10

i would stay warm and pay the extra fifty bucks for something i know i can get! i know it really sucks, the spotting has stopped again, so confused. hope you get your tv! i'm sending my dh to get toys at 10 :) i can't go cuz i have to work.....

LOL we waited 2 hours for tickets for the 42" tv and it was sold out but got a 32" at walmart for $188 so not to bad, now just need monitor for laptop (mine went out) so i don't have to use the TV. We got our Christmas gift! Still hoping for a BFP rather get that LOL. Well have fun at work tomorrow :)

Agh- survived black friday! Walmart was insanity and all I went for was a few kids toys for the niece and nephew and some christmas decorations... never again. People are just flat out aggressive. Some guy cussed me out because he was convinced I was trying to cut into the "TV line"... when really he was just blocking the garland..... this is supposed to be the fun giving season and some people turn into scary cut throat, shop and destroy at all costs lol

Hope you ladies had a fantastic Thanksgiving! I am fully excepting one of ya'll to have some awesome BFP announcement any day!

well i'm counting myself out. spotting heavier today. so it's a anov cycle, and were done! sucks but i guess whatever. I hope you ladies get your bfp! thanksgiving was great, hope it was for you guys too!

Well we got to WalMart and they had lines for everything so wasn't to bad. But I liked it how they were organized and just got a ticket and picked up the tv outside. Hope I get a bfp too. Cc are u going to go ntnp until ttc in full again?
Stelly how many dpo are u? Any symptoms?
My temps are staying up but have been sweating every night so idk.

no i don't think were going to ntnp i think were done done, back to condoms until we try again......I really hope you get your bfp this month!

I hope so too. Have some sinus pressure now from being out last night.

I am 6dpo :) Symptoms Im not too sure of- cause I've been fighting a bad cough...

Basically just indigestion, bad cough/stuffy nose. Haven't been sleeping well and having really flipping weird dreams lol. Oh, and my right armpit/boob region feels like I've been punched in the titty lol

How about you? Any symptoms? I am waiting till Dec 2nd to test if no AF :)

Cc- I'm sorry it was anov... Big hugs to you- this process is so frustrating at times. We'll be here for you!

nothing that i consider symptoms, same as u caugh, night sweats, sinus buildup but i think due to being outside for 2 hours. Another Bfn and and af due monday so who knows, next month who knows, dh said i should just go out and have a one night stand. Not a good idea to me but who knows, donors baby is coming on the 12th c-section cause is breech. So no donation for the next few months.

Well- not out til the AF rears her ugly head... still a bit early too- might just be one of those late positives :)

Best of luck iwth your donor- I'd say no to one night stands (just cause who knows about std's etc now a days!) Maybe even with baby coming- donor may still be ok with donating? Or was he opposed after baby was born?

Went snowboarding today, first time in years- had a blast but yikes my thighs are so sore now! Haha

haha stelly that sounds like so much fun! i've never snowboarded but i do enjoy skiing. haven't done that in years either, thinking it's about time :)

Oh I love snowboarding! Kudos to you for Skiing... that scares that crap out of me, to many things to keep track of and I can't keep my legs from going wherever the hell they want (which most of the time is in opposite directions!) lol. You should go again- its a blast picking up old hobbies again :)

I agree with the one night stand. That's what scares me the most and my luck I get a man with vasectomy or sterile. But I hope I am not one of those way late with a FX get it tomorrow af due then or TuesdayI use to ski 20 years ago lol.

haha thats funny stelly! i don't think i could snowboard because i couldn't move my legs, and my balance kinda sucks!! i still have my fx for you michelle!

so made the appt with ob/gyn can't get in until jan 17th! :S ugh

Eesh long wait CC, sorry!

I am feeling a bit more.optimistic- have heartburn (rare!) and i was feeling.nauseas this morning and had to have some toast to calm it down- also strange cause i never eat breakfast! Dont want to get my hopes up... just interesting signs. CP is high an very soft. hoping.this is it! fx'd!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->