ttc buddies since 9/10

Ohh michelle I'm so sorry :-( I really had my hopes this was it for you. Ugh- stupid AF and her b*tchy ways :growlmad:

:hugs: It bites- I'm sorry the doctors haven't had any answers for you

CC- I am holding out till Monday, I'm hoping beyond hope this is it for me... I'm refusing to test till then just cause even if i test early.. seeing those negative stark white tests just gut me :( I'd rather just deal with it once and be done.

hmh.......did they check your lining? i'm pretty new to actually trying and what it all takes so i'm not sure what to ask. did your dr say anything they would try if you didn't conceive?

so are you late stelly? or you will be late monday?

AF is due Friday... so by monday I'd be 3 days late :) I figure if I don't get an answer by then, I'm not preggers.

I'm crossing my fingers so stinkin hard I think one may break!

I have appointment the 6th but since no donation this month idk what can be done. I don't think I really have anything wrong with me. Just one of those unexplained infertility which is worst then having something cause can't do anything about it

i would still go to your appt on the 6th you never know, they may have a suggestion or something to help! i really hope you get some answers Michelle, and I have my fx for you stelly!

Hey there ladies. So sorry its been a while. I have been kind of taking a break. My doc confirmed that I am not ovulating. My temps just go up because of the Clomid. So I stopped using fertility friend for now and stopped temping and keeping my journal at home. i dont get why i am not ovulating. I think it may have to do with my weight. So am going to join a small little ladies gym down the street from me. I am really excited. I am on cd 29. If I dont start my period by CD 35 then and with a neg preg test i will start the provera. Then up my dosage of Clomid and give it another try.
How is everyone!?!?!?!!?! I have missed you guys!!!! So sorry to hear the the witch got you ladies. :(

well hello amanda! Things are good were going christmas shopping tomorrow! i'm so excited, grandma is taking the boys and were going to have a nice day and we get to see my sister! it's a two hour drive to go to the "big city" to get any good stores to shop at so were going to stay overnight and get all our christmas shopping done :) hope you have an amazing weekend.

Well- AF is still a no show... and it took all my will power but I even walked by all the pregnancy test in the store and didn't buy one lol. *high five to self* Holding out till Monday still!

Sorry to hear about the ovulation issues amanda :( Hopefully provera and clomid will make it happen next cycle!

Have a safe drive CC- sounds like a fun weekend planned!

Busy one for me. Long weekend we had a BIG game last night and it was extremely bus Non stop so now going to sleep and then go to dads. Af almost over. Still not happening this month donor has to much in his plate right now. Unless he offers lol. Doubt it though. Anyways unless I find one u will probably won't get my Christmas gift or Birthday in January. Ugh probably depressed the whole time. Had the same spell last year.

how long has he been giving you donations? how is looking into new donors? Thanks stelly! shopping was a lot of fun, we got a lot done. only 5 people left to shop for. hope you all have a good monday!

HOLY....... FAINT LINE! OMG FAINT LINE ON A FRER!!!! I sooo want to post a picture but I have no camera!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited I am shaking!!!!! Follow up appointment is this week!! EEK EEEK EEEK! My fingers are crossed so hard that this little bean sticks!

sorry I know im word vomiting- I'm just so flipping excited!!! 15 dpo- took it this evening an hour ago!!! hooooorah!

I wanna see it! can you take it with your phone, and email it and upload it from there! holy crap stelly, i have to see! Congrats I hope this is it for you and you got your bfp!!!!

Went to the doctors today- we are preggers! Beta- 17! Blood test next week to make sure levels are checking out but EEEEE! so so so over the moon right now! due date aug 10th :)

Oh congrats stelly! i'm so happy for you! i hope you have a H&H 9 months and keep checking in to let us know how your doing :)

Congratulations Stelly happy for u.
Well the month the we started receiving donations is the month he concieved the baby that he's having this month (the day i Ov) I really haven't looked into new donors just cause idk if i could do it with a stranger. I got confortable with him as he's an old friend and very trustworthy. Everyone else that i thought of think of donating as ichy not right type thing. As them have a child with me and not helping have a child with dh. Which i understand but still frustrating.

Thanks CC and momwanna :) Sorry to word vomit on you ladies- just can't tell anyone else currently- but I can to you :D

I'm sorry the donation situation is still up in the air :( I wish you were closer to Alaska! I know a few fantastic guys who personally don't want children- but would be open to donating.. I have my fingers crossed for you ladies! I have high hopes to see some BFP's from ya'l in the next weeks!

I might take u up on that offer lol my bff lives in ur same town so would have a place to stay lol

i hope you can find a new amazing donor, or your donor keeps helping you out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->