ttc buddies since 9/10

I think af is on her way, feeling weird down there, not cramps but dull.

oh i hope not! fx she doesn't come. how's it going? staying pretty warm down there?

Aw I hope not! I'd say dull pains could be a positive sign :) your little countdown thing even says it #2 symptom ;)

I know, still keeping my fx, based on ff says i should have started monday as my avg lp is 13 so today/tuesday is 14 dpo so hopefully she stays away. Hope temp stays up. But she has been 1 day late before so who knows

Well i cheked my cp and it's low which is a sign but had lots of creamy cm which usually i get ewcm. Hope not just grasping at straws. Decided to wait it out since i'm out of test so if no af when i get off tonight at 10 will go buy a test.

Thx, well dh and i went out for lunch so we ended at walmart and i got some already, of course couldnt help it and took one of course BFN, but have 2 more if she don't show up or just bought a pack of pads in case she does

So i went a little loony and took the digi apart and it has a faint line, although it said not pregnant i'm wondering if the line wasn't dark enough for the digi to say BFP instead of BFN? Af not here yet, i have a pad on just in case but i'm still hoping, they say not to rely on test if opened like that but what if!?!?!?!? Guess just being hopeful, will see if the witch shows her nasty face today.

the digi's arn't sensitive at all i think they need 50 miu, and any early response test only need 25 miu. I think all digi's can have a second line, kinda like a digi opk???? I have everything crossed for you though!

Af still not here. Wonder if she's just playing with me and is being a real bitch. Or could this be really it!?

I really hope this is it for you,and af isn't being a bitch! fx your temps go up and you get a BFP!!!

Ty hope so too. Still no af and at work so who knows. Hope not to wake up to her ugly face

oh i hope not! i have everything crossed for you michelle!!!

Ah man I hope not!!! everything crossed for you too!! maybe a fluke temp? :/

i have jury duty today- and (tmi alert) had so much CM last night Im wearing a pad today as backup... wth kinda weirdness is that!? getting crampy like AF i fear i may be out too- but im holding.out

Well she got me :cry: just like every other month. I just don't understand why I'm not getting pregnant :cry:

awwe, i'm sorry michelle! i was hoping this was your month. what tests have you all had done besides tsh and hsg?

Checked my follicles which had 7-8 per side. Had progesterone done also. I ovulate and everything im like a text book. But just not happening

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->