ttc buddies since 9/10

Tysm I hope so too. Ur support is so amazing feel better every time I get on here

Well Dr said he give me clomid whenever I start my cycle he'll all it in.

well thats some good news! but why is he giving you clomid? don't you ovulate regularly? so what would the clomid do for you? I hope you get another donation soon! I'm glad that we can make you feel better :)

It just make my ovulation stronger. Nothing else they can do if want to can go further which would be iui of using donor or ivf if go with dh sperm. But hopefully won't get to that. Just got get with donor on when I should start it if he wants to continue. If not just find one local.

i really hope it works! are you going to start the clomid now or wait until you know if the donor is in or not?

I can understand waiting till donor is in, saves money on Rx for.you at least. I really hope your donor changes his mind!

I think he will. Just timing isn't working. I'm due to O the day after delivery so he will be out of town with wife.

get one the day before :) haha. i'm hoping we can do clomid or something when we start trying again. I did one of those free readings from cheri22 and she says a boy in jan. haha guess she's not very good! but that's funny

Well i guess at Christmas i will find out if i was naughty or nice as today i got a Donation :happydance: I went to talk to him about the whole deal (u know had to eventually) and since he's going to be gone for 3 days next week for birth and support to wife he figured one today wouldn't hurt and since he has 3 girls and 1 boy (concieved during the forbidden 6 weeks after delivery lol) so the female sperms are slower to get there and today starts my 6 day window (as long i O on tuesday hopefully sooner though :) ) then i could be in for the race. I haven't tempt so will start tomorrow and i will not put in the deposit days cause ff only does 3 day window. So exited but scared it was a waste. He will try to give me one tomorrow but it's not a guarantee.
:happydance:
Anyway how have u been doing. Stelly how is everything going with ur bump!? Shadra hope ur cycle starts acting normal and that u O soon. Did u pay for the reading?

Thats so awesome michelle!!! i'm so excited and hope that it's a good donation and you finally get your bfp! well my cycle was just about right last month besides the not ovulating part :). No i didn't pay for it. it's a free one and i think she's a crock!

LOL i know but still it would be nice to get a bfp in January, the timing is right too ;)
I might just try it out just for fun lol

it took her forever to get back to me! i completely forgot i did it, and then i got an email asking for some info and like 2 or 3 weeks later i got an answer. but i think it's wrong! haha really she sees me conceiving now or next month....really!

U never know. Most of the other ladies got their bfp the month they didn't think it would.

well were kinda ntnp i guess i would say, dh doesn't want to wear a condom lol. I don't think he's done trying yet :) he's to funny.

Glad it's not completely over, so u still never know, going with the flow helps and relaxing too, everyone tells me relax and it will happen, i'm like i wish i could but to get donations have to time it so no relaxing ugh, enjoy the holidays and u may get a nice Christmas or new year surprise.

YAY DONATION!! I'm so glad he is working some donations in! That made my day seriously cause I just was imagining the stress/hassle of what finding a new one would be like! I hope you both get one awesome Christmas present ( I want you to be my bump buddies! lol) <--- selfish motives i know. but you ladies are so fantastic I wanna go through the next stage with ya too if possible! Bump is going good- only a little bit of cramping here and there and feeling a tiny bit sick to the tummy when at the store... somebody had some wicked B.O. .... :) Things are pumping along! Started a second job today to finally put a nail in my debt coffin and get everything paid off so no worries when baby comes along!

so sorry you had to deal with bo! it's seriously the worst, and congrats on the new job, don't work to hard :). I would LOVE to be your bump buddy so hopefully it happens this month for us........Hoping i ovulate, we'll just have to wait and see,ugh! dh has been so funny he was saying when we were ttc i wanted it all the time and i got him so use to it,now he wants to bd all the time :) its cute. at least i don't have to beg him for it. i can't wait for you to get scan so we can see baby!

Me too. Hope we all are bump buddies. Amanda needs to join too ;)
What's BO?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"