ttc buddies since 9/10

haha, bo is body odor! I wanna be bump buddies with you ladies :(. so excited its FRIDAY!!

Well mine didn't start to good as I packed dh bags and kicked him out (still here but he's leaving for good) long story but just tired of his lies ect ect ..... Gave him to many chances. So FX I still get my bfp.

oh i'm sorry michelle! I hope you get your bfp too. hope you work everything out, or if not that you move on to a better life! if you need anything i'm here! (HUGGS)

Aw well i hope it works out for the best Michelle :( rough weekend for you though Im sorry!

Hope to have scans to show you in the near future!!

hey stelly! how you doing? hows the baby treating you, taking pretty well to being pregnant?

he's still here so I've been sleeping on the couch. He'll get the message. It suck wish went back to what used to be but he's not willing to see what's wrong.

i'm sorry michelle :( What's changed with him? I hope he gets the hint!

Hey Cc :) It's been going great so far, only really adverse is A) I feel like a hungry, hungry hippo lol and B) my face has broken out something awful! Otherwise, not sick, not crampy, pretty simple so far!

I hope he gets the hint Michelle..... and makes the changes he needs to. And right around the holidays too. Poo :(

Yeah but I've kind given up on him. He's a smart guy but like his sister said stupid when it's about him. He's gotten into drugs again and I've been telling him for months no but he settles for a few weeks then does it again. He lies to my face about it. I know it's them what's making him do it. But I've given him chances after chances and rehab isn't an option as he ran from the last one.(before we met)

well then if you think you've tried all you can, he needs to go! I hope he leaves or gets his shit straightened out. If he is really serious about "getting better" he would go to rehab and stay. Any news on any new donations???

Not until at least Thursday is when he'll be home but I probably O today or tomorrow so wouldn't help. But we spoke about next month so at least can get clomid if this month don't work which probably won't. I involved dh sister and she also talked to him. Hope we got thru to him. I poured my heart out and if it don't work idk what will. Rehab be the last option. He's got like a double personality going on. He knows what to do. But can't say no when he's sad or depressed. I know him well but he's had a hard childhood and its hard for him to open up. told him to hang out with the good friends and not the enablers. I hope this time goes better and the holidays bring a miracle.

its not been awesome here, still spotting no O, not much has changed. I feel so flipping helpless and my appt seems forever away yet! it's killing me. Got almost all of my shopping done, only two more people to buy for and i'm done. I really hope everything works out for you and your dh michelle. on the other hand WOOHOO for him being in for donations next month. i'm totally stoked for you :)

Have u thought about trying soy next cycle? I know u talked about it but kind of died down. I wish I could say I understand but my cycles are regular so idk but hugs to u :)
When is ur appointment?

i've been thinking about it, i've also thought about trying some fertile cm, i think its called? It's suppose to balance out your hormones i guess. Not sure what to do. I go on the 17th of january for my ob appt. Hope he can help me, and have some good ideas! I just want a normal cycle!!!! AHHHHAAA ok that feels better lol. At least I have christmas to look forward to to keep my mind busy rather than thinking about my fed up body all the time! so how's it going down your way?

Things are better, just hope they last. Maybe Christmas will bring us some miracles, keeping busy and not thinking about will sure help.

i'm glad they are better, and i really really hope they last for you too! Christmas can bring miracles, i'm hoping for an O'ing miracle but it's not looking to good lol. oh well i'm super excited for christmas this year :) I got my dh the best christmas present and i can't wait for him to open it.

Well I'm not 100% sure but i think i O on Sunday which would be good timing (not great) but still better chance, But i'm not sure if I O on monday, I didnt check my cp Sunday but my temp was low, and then on Monday it went slightly up but still the same as pre O temps but my cp was Open and high so idk ugh, now i wish i kept more track of it, but still hoping but i guess i can't get dissapointed if it doesn't happen as i knew when receive deposit that it would be a long shot. Hope them swimmer met the egg this time and didnt die before i O. If not Clomid here i come lol. How are u Cc? Ur chart isnt much different then usual (might not comment but look at it daily lol) i still hope that u O. Stelly when is ur Dr appointment? Hope not till the 12 weeks mark i couldn't handle waiting that long lol

I hope you caught the eggy michelle!!!! FX for you. I know i'm kinda getting worried that i'm not going to O again this month :( so that sucks. but i guess the only positive thing about it is that i get to talk to my ob??!!

I'm guessing ur Dr will give u clomid to induce O but I still hope u do O this month. The cycle that u did O was a long one so maybe this month u will O
I was trying to attach my ring pic that dh got me. And donor new baby. She's beautiful weird thing is I'm not as jealous as I thought I be. Was up until due date but I am just happy for donors wife as she thought she couldn't have kids. Still sux but that I'm not Prego but can't help to be happy for others. Sometimes I wish I wasn't so nice lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->