ttc buddies since 9/10

i hear ya. somestimes it sucks being so nice. but it really sucks when everyone around you popping out babies and I can't though. sorry, it's been a horrible week for it. found out 2 of my first cousins wives are both pregnant, my other first cousin is due in two weeks, two of my friends are due in the next 8 weeks. and there is like 10 other girls i know that are preg. not to mention one of my really good friends just found out she was preg. but that one i don't feel jelous about because she was trying for a year and a half after the depo. still sad though. I saw your ring, it's beautiful. couldn't wait to open it until chrismas? lol

Haha we never make it to Christmas lol. With no kids Christmas is not really meaningful to me, all holidays arent really fun but I know when i have a child they will be much more fun. I remember when i was a kid couldnt wait till Christmas but know it's just like any other day, Kids make Holidays much more cheerful. Idk just making cookies and cakes, ornaments ect even if they dont get eaten would be fun but just us adults i dont wanna be by a hot oven for cookies that are just going to go bad..

Well i think i O on ch 12 but FF tries to give me CH on cd 13. More confused then ever lol, How is everyone else?

hi michelle! off from work today and were making christmas candies! got so much done already i can hardly wait to finish it all. not to much going on here for the weekend. just going to try and finish up christmas shopping and start wrapping presents. spotting is more today, got on the liner and temp went down again, but my cervix was med soft open (i think it was open) yesterday. haven't checked today but i don't think it means anything, still don't think i'm going to O :(

Well, I have bad news. I found out it's not a viable pregnancy :( Empty gestational sack :( .... Pretty gutted... So back to square one. Put me on meds to speed up the miscarriage process so I hopefully won't have to have a D&C. So at least I should be able to avoid that... but that, on top of now having to take metformin I'm just puking a lot and bad cramps. It was my one ray of sunshine this month and now its gone... I just want it to be next year already. :( Anyway- wanted to let you ladies know, thank you so much for being here through all this- gonna take a few days away just to process through it all. Hope ya'll are doing good.

I'm so so sorry Stelly. Wish I knew what to say but big hugs. Come back soon we will be here waiting

i'm so sorry stelly, (big long huugggs) well be here for you when yout ready to come back.

Idk but seems my threads only bring bad luck :(
Hope things turn around soon

oh don't think like that michelle, your thread may not be the luckiest but it is a good one, with a lot of support!

it just feels like its a stand still and when we take 1 step forward we then have to take 2 back. But I am staying positive, I just keep telling myself that it will happen just tired of waiting lol

i'm in the same spot as you! I feel like I get close, and then i'm back further than when i started. your temp looks good so far. I have my fx for you. afm i'm still spotting some days more than others. just with it was time for my dr appt! Hope you are having a great weekend.

I will after tonight. Work at 2 but once i get off i will be for 3 days. It will be like a mini vacation doing Christmas shopping. And visiting dad and starting on my Lasagna. Ooo bisy days lol. I promised my crew and coworkers that I make Lasagna for Christmas.
Hope the spotting stops for u but it does look like another anovulatory cycle but Im still keeping my fx for u. U never know maybe ur body is still trying to O.

it hasnt been to bad today for spotting, nothing like what it was yesterday! lasagna sounds amazing, maybe i'll have to make some this week.....i think it's going to be another anov cycle but hey maybe then my dr will give me something to O!

More then likely clomid. Hope it works for u. I'm taking it next cycle so FX for twins lol

Yes as I already O on my own it just make it stronger and more eggs. Read u can O from both sides sometimes too.

that would be nice if i could even O from one side! pretty sure af got me :(

I'm sorry but hopefully its a new better cycle. Are u going to use something or just wait for Dr?

i havent decided yet, im kinda leaning towards waiting to see what he thinks....im so tired of this crap! i just dont understand why its happening. nothing has changed with me so i dunno why my body is so messed up. not even sure if its af or not, ill have a little bit of heavier bleeding maybe a half hour then back to spotting for a few days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->