ttc buddies since 9/10

i was thinking maybe I have cysts too, not sure if it messes up a cycle or not. i'm going to ask my dr maybe we can do an ultrasound or something?!?

so i think i might go out and buy some soy, i would be cd 3 today so i could take it 3-7, but the only problem is.....is it going to hurt me if this really isn't af?

Hey ladies- poppin in to say Hi :)

CC- your doc can verify cysts via ultrasound really easily, maybe ask next time you are in? I had such wacky cycles after first miscarriage then wound up finding out I have PCOS lol. I'd just say be careful with the Soy cause if you genuinely think its a cyst problem, it can make you develop more of them. Have they done any blood work? That's how they finally made my diagnosis, ultrasound showed lots of cysts, had random periods, blood work should insulin resistance and high androgen levels.

Sorry for the novel lol, but going through the whole process for PCOS... and that attributing to miscarriage number 2 now, they stuck me on metformin. Most likely clomid in addition to metformin in 3 months depending on if i get preggers again or not.

Dammit all we are gonna be bump buddies im determined!! lol

Same here. Hope Amanda joins in too. I was thinking the same thing about soy. maybr agnus cactus. Idk if it's the same as soy or what effects it does

so i didn't start the soy.....it makes me to nervous plus i'm hardly bleeding at all, and my temp shot up. still really confused. was thinking maybe i'm spotting because of the preseed, or conceive plus??

who knows with me! lol, started spotting heavier this afternoon we'll see if it lightens up or not. i'm going to stop the preeseed and see if the spotting stops too!

I don't think the preseed has anything to do with it. But worth the try. If I start clomid next cycle then I might try concieve plus. I know that clomid is known to dry u up. But my temps are following the same pattern as every cycle and my temp drops the day before af. I figured that she's due on Christmas day since I O early. Hope not but so far no symptoms and like I said temps are the same as every month.

Ya preseed shouldnt be affecting spotting.. all it is is sperm friendly lube, no hormones etc.
Out of curiosity CC does.your DH mind the preseed? ive read mixed reviews on how the menfolk like it... was thinking of giving.it a try- how do you like it?

Best of luck when you try clomid- oh, would you mind sharing side effects when you take it? Think I'll be taking it in a few months.

i actually kind of hope if taking clomid ill have twins :p that would be so awesome. but we'll see

I like the preeseed and so does dh. it kinda stings right away for me but goes away within a min or so. but yea we both like it and he likes it more than the conceive plus! I dunno what all this spotting is then, maybe we can all be clomid buddies!

We might end up lol. my dh didn't like it makes me too wet but I think he used the right amount(told him just a drop lol) but I like it when using just a tad bit. Plus that night dh had performance issues so I think he just was trying to blame the lube. I'm changing to concieve + just cause preseed hasn't worked the miracle it has had on others.

Thanks ladies :D Think I'm going to order some! I wonder what makes it sting??? lol But good to know about not putting too much. I think I may not tell my DH its purpose- just say it's lube. He really wants to have kids but I think the point that its supposed to help sperm live may weird him out lol.

Haha I wouldn't mind us all being clomid buddies-(although sheesh wouldn't it be grand if we all didn't have to? lol)

I am feeling quite positive about everything :) I hope you ladies have a good week so far!

i'm having a good week! I have the rest of the week off! so it's amazing i'm hoping to get all my baking done tomorrow. i'm so excited for christmas, can't wait to spend some time with the fam.

I haven't started yet. The day I start AF I'm suppose to call them so they can call in the prescription. So if o start on Christmas then I would call them Monday. And probably do cd 3-7 or 4-8 something like that. I hope I don't need it. But temps don't agree with my wishful thinking sand all I have is a digi that I will probably use Christmas day or eve not sure yet. Christmas was off three days and I relaxed the whole time didn't do anything until day 3 lol

I hope you get your bfp this cycle! still nothing from me :( still spotting ish. but my temps are going up? i'm so confused and can't wait til my dr appt!

I can't even make sense of what I wrote lol. Well i hope ur temp keeps going up meaning u Oed, but as far as for me i don't think i have a chance. Have had odd symptoms but they are related to other things so not counting on them as being a pregnancy symptom. My temp went up today and probably go down tomorrow and af be here Sunday, hope it don't ruin my Christmas as i get very emotional the day I start but i think i will get a hang of it as i knew that it was just a very small chance.

so donor is in for next cycle???? i hope so i really hope the clomid works for you, are they going to check to see if you O'd better on the clomid or anything to monitor it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->