ttc buddies since 9/10

Yeah he said I would go in around O time to check my follicles with u/s. And maybe trigger shot. Donor is in for next cycle but his schedule is busy so I probably just give him heads up of when I'm suppose yo O and hopefully hes free.

oh i hope so too! i want you to get your bfp!!!! that way I have something to keep myself occupied with while were ttc (selfish i know) lol. i just feel so helpless and don't know what else to do......

LOL not selfish, i wish the same for u too as i would feel guilty of getting my BFP and not u 3, but don't worry Shadra soon u will have some answers. When u go to ur Dr make sure to bring dates of all ur cycles and maybe even a print out of ur temps, that way they don't try to rub it off and say try this and that and come back later, take charge and tell them what u want and more then likely they will do it.

well tested BFN and feel like AF is on her way. Guess wasn't meant to be. Just wish to know why I don't deserve to be a mom :(

We AF got me and will call the Dr today to call in the Rx hope not to expensive lol only have so much $$ (lost $$ friday ugh)

so sorry to hear af got you michelle! and you do deserve to be a mom! clomid isn't very expensive i think it's on the 4$ plan at walmart from what i've heard some ladies on here say. i hope you had a wonderful christmas! AFM still af/spotting :S hopefully it'll stop soon my temps seem a lot higher this month, so confused........

A change in temps can be a good sign. Afm just found out that a DF of mine wife is pregnant happy for them but so upset at the same time.

Im sorry AF came Michelle. Hopefully just clomid this month will be all you need and you will get your BFP! You totally deserve to be a mom! ( hell, look how much.youve worked to become one! your baby will be one VERY loved little bean :)...) I hope Christmas was great for you both- my new years resolution is we all be 2012 bump buddies :D

Well at least i get to drink on new years eve, and hopefuly i can get drunk, i haven't in so long cause i usually get a hang over without getting drunk LOL. Cramping is so and so, but i finally got thru the Dr and they will call it in today. I already asked walmart and they said it $9 i was so exited, lol. How is everyone else?

Glad to hear it's not very expensive, i didn't think it was! i'm so tired from the long weekend, i need a break to recover lol!

Well good news and bad news, they are calling in the Rx right now but because i will O on cd 14 that is falling on weekend so no u/s this month, i will be taking it cd 5-9 and go from there so fx.

you'll have to let me know how it goes, side effects, O pains, ect! i'm so anxious to hear if it helps :)

well from what I read the usual side effects is hot flashes with some headaches and dizziness then can be constipation and nausea. Im exited too.

hopefully you won't have any effects from the clomid, afm i'm still spotting :S

how is it possible to have pretty much the exact same temp on cd 10???

it happens, i had a cycle that my temp was the exact same 4-5 times in 7 days

It's so weird for the last 4 months it's pretty much been the same temp on cd 10. So does mean I don't have a chance to O again this cycle?

Don't worry about it it's always about the pattern and not the actual temp. my fingers are crossed that u do O this month, Hopefully the Dr will give u something to kick start a proper af so then u can get clomid. I would make sure to bring ur charts with u at the dr appointment or at least the lentgh of ur cycles since giving u progesterone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->