ttc buddies since 9/10

i will get all my stuff put together.....i hope we figure it all out too. not feeling to great today, hope i'm not getting sick :( i'm tired today i think i need a nap. hopefully i perk up soon ugh.

hurry up for tomorrow already! i wanna know how the clomid is going to work!!!!!! your killing me :) talked to a dr about the spotting, and she called it break through bleeding??? anyways she told me to take ibprofin twice a day and its suppose to help the egg also? anyways i'm going to take it and see how it goes and if the spotting stops, and then i'll hopefully get some better answers from my gyno on the 17th, hopefully i wont have af when i go in :S

LOL tell me about it
I was told not to take ibprofin cause delays Ov but i guess in ur case it might help. But the whole breakthru bleeding kind sounds weird as u had it happening for a while.
I was going to start taking it at night before bed so don't get many side effects but what if i drink on new years eve and i'm drunk when time to go to bed?? Maybe i should just deal with SE and take it in the am.

well i don't know if it can delay my already non exsistant O! haha hopefully something happens soon.....I would just take it in the am it's not for very many days. how are you and dh getting along?

Keeping an eye on him and questioning every move or text. Trust is an issue but love makes me blind sometimes

well couldn't wait and since i started during the night figured what the hell, lol idk if it's in my head or what but not even 15 minutes and felt dizzy slightly, and a few head twitches, could just mean i need to sleep or its the clomid. LOL

Trust is such a biggie. I do hope things work out for you guys and he is willing to earn your trust back!

So you just take clomid for about 5 days right? How many mg are yoy taking and how much do they give you per perscription- just 5 days worth or more?

i hope you were just tired today michelle and it's not the clomid, i hope your dh cleans up his crap and goes straight. thats why they say love is blind ;) hope it all works out for you! Hope your mom does great through surgery and has a fast recovery. i'll say a prayer for her. my temps went up again today, but it's starting to mirror last months temps, so i'm guessing that tomorrows temp will be lower......were still bd'ing every other day just to make sure that if an eggy does decide to drop i'll have some spermies to hopefully make us a bean!

I'm sorry about ur mom and hope everything goes well. I'm sure ur sister will come around. Sometimes ppl don't realize it when in a wrong relationship and she will just have to learn her lesson. Just let her know ur there for her.
I'm taking 50mg and got 5 pills that I take from cd 5-9 then O should happen about cd 14. Dr told me to start using opks cd 10 until i O. Got a 30 pack today with 10 bonus hpts.

Well no side effects yet. Hoping to get donor on board though. A girl at work said her husband would probably do it. Idk though if she just saying but could be my backup. Also the 7th I'm going out so might find someone then jk lol

haha whatever you gotta do to get that bean :) hope you have a great weekend ladies!

LOL about me finding some at a bar to get knocked up from, but had other things happen today which included dh being kicked out. Still trying to make sense of my life and how i have sacrificed myself for the past 8 year for him, knowing how much i wanted a child and even after finding out he couldn't i still stayed with him but he never once tried to go sober to see if it helped.

HIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Fat Hugs to you ladies!!!!!!! Missed you like crazy.

Negative 23 outside today and the power goes out lol. Been a couple hours and im REALLY hoping they get it fixed soon lol.

Hope it does. Must be the winds up there lol. Dh is gone. I have keys but still lingering around. It hurts but I know this is best. I want to be proud of my man not ashamed. He will never change. Idk what this cycle is going to be. Unless I have a one night stand (not really into them) but has happened. Friends are taking me out Saturday so hope can have a good night out. Been so long since had one.

Huggs Michelle! hope things start looking up for you :) So nice to hear from you Amanda, how are things going for you? That sounds horrible Stelly! it's sunny at 38 here, so not so bad. I'm on day 3 of no spotting :) yea! my temp took a huge dip, and i got kinda excited it was an o dip, but the opk digi says neg, so probably not going to O again this cycle. on the bright side i see my gyn in two weeks!

I am doing ok. I just did my 2nd round of clomid at 100ml (?) and my blood test confirmed that I didnt O again. I will start my third round in a lil over a week. I havent really charted. I have been slaking so bad. Im just trying to take it easy.

Oh Michelle I am so sorry to hear that. But I am proud of you for because that takes a lot. I wish my sister had ur brain. You better have a great time when you go out. Let loose lady!!!! You can get my phone number off my FB so feel free to text me whenever you want. I am all ears. (so to speak) :)

Holy Negative 23!!!!! I feel bad for you Stelly that is way tooooooo old!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->