ttc buddies since 9/10

Are they going to up your dose Amanda? Hope you O this next cycle and get your NGO. Q
Michelle I think it's time to put your party dress On and have some fun
Z

Some good news. I got a donation although its early i figured why not. Also i found a wife that she said her hubby would donate sperm if needed (they had ttc issues too) and then I also found one on craigslist that said he's pregnant ed 17 ppl. Ask him how he usually donates and of course he mentioned NI (natural insemination aka sex) or hand job o_O so idk about this one, but he said he would do it for no strings attached. Waiting on his email response and told him would have to see him (live or pic). Yes i've gone loony about ttc. Even though dh and I are on a break i still want to ttc even if it means being single mom. I see it this way i know it's hard but there are plenty of single moms out there that live just fine and make it thru with some great kids and i believe that i can do that too if it comes to it. I'm not wasting a good cycle just cause of dh. I'm on my own in ttc anyway whether hes in or out wouldn't make a difference.
Shadra can't wait to see ur temp tomorrow. fx this cycle u O, same with u Amanda hope they do something with clomid, do u think u might need to take progesterone or something??
Stelly I hope that u haven't been on cause of the power cause u might be an icicle by now lol jk.

That is so awesome of your friend to let her dh donate for you! what a selfless act. I agree with still trying with no dh, i mean he isn't helping ttc anyway, and if you guys can't make it work anyway........there are some amazing single moms out there and you can be one too. My temp went back up this morning but i did a goof. i was pretty much asleep when i tempted and i swore i heard it beep, so i checked my temp and it beeped after i took it out of my mouth.......so it might have been higher. I checked it again right after and it was quite a bit higher, but i dunno if i was up to long, i didn't move or anything so i'm not sure what temp to use???

use the second one, i do it all the time, as long u didn't get out of bed and moved around much should be fine.

but then it looks really crazy. my first was 96.9 and my second was 97.21 it really makes it look like a huge rise!

Well how long after the first temp did u take the second one? Have u been using opks? Have u been checking ur cp/cm?

i took it again right after i realized that i wasn't done temping. I haven't really been doing opk's this month i kinda figured whats the point i'm not O'ing so it would just be a waste of money. been doing cm/cp just the last week. my dh says it's so high he can barely reach it. cm was watery/creamy the other day. today it feels more watery and med soft?

I bet u Oed yesterday. The second temp is fine, i usually have to look for my thermometer before taking temp and turn it on ect...it makes sense tho as u had a temp dip yesterday and today the rise. I guess we just need to wait till tomorrows temp. fx

i have them tightly crossed! i have been using the preeseed, and bd'ing would have been timed right! my nips itch so bad today! i'm nervous to see my temps over the next couple days....

I don't know how i could O, i haven't for months, and i haven't done anything different. ughhh i dunno i just wanna know already! i don't have any opk's or anything so I won't know til probably mon or tues. oh the anticipation is already killing me!

Well just cause u haven't the last few months it don't mean that u will never, our bodies plays wonders and maybe the progesterone that the Dr gave u a few months back is finally helping u or got out of ur system. I guess we will just have to see tomorrows temp and the next few days. Hey if this is the case maybe the predictions u got were right :D

maybe lol! except were hoping for a girl, not another boy :) but either way we'd be happy, and already have a boys name picked out. so it would be ok. oh to not know whats going on! lol you excited for this weekend?

I'm getting exited, it's going to be interesting to go out with friends that haven't seen in forever and one's wife is preggo she's at 9 wks and i am exited for them (although never met lol) but i know him so she must be good too. I always thought of him as a baby brother and i know he will be a great father. I'm hoping to get another donation tonight, ive been using pre seed to give the swimmers a boost since my cm is somewhere between creamy and water (not sure how to put it in FF), I'm still getting neg opks but my cp was high and semi soft and slightly open so it's approaching soon, just wish it wasn't always on weekends, or if not on cd 14 give me cd 15 and can get another donation monday. But cause of our work schedule it makes hard.

i hope you have an AMAZING time this weekend and have some real fun, even if it ends in a one night stand ;) I hope you get your donations and get your bfp your first round on clomid. my dh said my cp was super soft tonight! so i'm getting pretty excited that maybe i did O!

U should add to ur chart what ur cp was yesterday if not FF might have a hard time pinpointing it.

i did add it late last night. temp went up again this morning, hoping they stay up and i finally O!

I have everything crossed (except legs LOL) for u that the temp goes up again tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->