ttc buddies since 9/10

i agree! temp bombed on me this morning, just below my "coverline" not feeling to lucky this month. how you doing?

Still good mine does that too sometimes at 3-4 dpo but if goes backup tomorrow we will know, as for me my temp went up but it always does and then it will start going back down tomorrow.

fx it will just keep going up for you! i know i looked back at the last times I O'd and i always had a dip at 4 dpo....so i'm going to guess it's going to be a bfn this cycle......

Well it's still early to count urself out, implantaion usually happens 6-12 dpo so fx for u, i hope that my temp stays or goes up too.........

Looks like af is on her way for me temp dropped..
...guess it wasn't meant to be :(

I hope that af doesn't come for you! fx. maybe you were just outside of the covers, and extra chilly :)

No she's here had spotting tonight and quite a bit on tp, haven't been since then but i feel it, oh well :cry: Hope the psychic is write about next month......

i'm sorry *Huggs* FX for this month! oh my i can't seem to wake up this morning! hoping i get all my stuff done early so i can go home :)

ty. I know the feeling, i have to go groceries but with af here i don't wanna do anything but got to, have to get some food for my dad.......

so she started full force huh? are you going to call your dr and see what they want you to do now??? FX for a correct reading for you :)

Yeah i already called and picked the rx up. He increased to 150mg and have been taking it 5-9 but thinking about changing it 3-7 more eggs should be better then one big egg, i just don't know whatelse to do, also i am trying (dont know if can succeed) raspberry tea which helps with the lining as my periods have been lighter.

so now it's time to set up times for donations??? did you ask them about your lf being shorter??

it wasn't shorter just my period is lighter, my lp is always 13-15 and clomid can extend it a few days so last month was 15 this month was 14, so hopefully this month stays the same and get a BFP

i hope you do too! and at the dose your taking, i wouldn't be surprised if you got 2! LOL

hey it kill two birds with one stone LOL, i wouldn't mind twins it would be perfect as i do want more then one but so hard for number 1 i'm scared it be harder for number 2

it can go either way. my first two were easy, this one is so hard. then there was my friend who took forever to get pregnant, and had to do all the tests and clomid and took years to get preg. then accidentally got pregnant again after her ds was like 6 months old! she decided not to go on bc because it was so hard to get pregnant the first time

I know it can be different for all of us, just me having to use donor idk if i would want to use the same for number 2 or just find someone else or even pursue ivf to give dh a biological child, not that it make a difference but i would love to have a child with dh instead of someone else. iykwm

yea, i totally understand. and you'll never know what you wanna do till you get there. not to pry but does your dh have any good sperm you could do at home insemination with? do the dr have any way to increase his sc?

No i wish, he shoots blanks and the only way would be thru ivf as they have to get into the testicles to retrieve any sperm and it cannot be used for in home artificial, I know we will both love this child no matter he's not blood related to dh, but it be nice to have his child as he's the classic prince like, blonde and blue eyes and he has crazy curly hair so i can just imagine his baby lol......but this one we know will be dark hair and dark eyes like me and donor. Since i am italian and the donor is half mexican we will be using my heritage as explanation if they ever question while the child is so dark.

is ivf really really expensive? why does it have to be so hard for those to really want a baby, and so easy for crack heads and women to live off the government, it's hardly even fair!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->