ttc buddies since 9/10

i know right!!!! IVF is like $15+ thousands and they are discussing to allow insurance to pay for abortion but not to help ppl get pregnant. There are programs out there that can help if u donate ur eggs, which i don't have a problem with but still have to come up with over 5k, i wish i had that kind of money just laying around but i don't and most fertility Drs these days do only for the money so they don't do payments, last one i was wanted 3k upfront before starting anything

holy crap that's a lot of money! i've heard of people spending their life savings doing the shots and hormones and ivf for 20,000 a cycle! i can't believe that it costs that much. i'm hoping this month is your month, and you won't have to think of it :)

I hope so too, already told donor that he better be ready cause it starts again next week, I'm predicted to O on Sunday the 4th but if it happens like this last cycle i will O on Monday when i get u/s, so i will try to get more donations this month and get them Wednesday thru Friday and again on Monday after U/s. As long i can get it Friday i would be cover but i wanna start early just in case and to increase the number of sperms waiting the egg, and then Monday in case i don't O until then. Yeah i have it planned out just hope it goes thru........I don't want to do IVF just cause it's expensive, I'm not saying that i wouldn't pay for a child but I think it's ridiculous how expensive is the medical world, I grew up with free health care in Italy and everyone is healthy and u can even get IVF done for free or to speed the process u can pay but it's not as much as here. My child would be worth any penny i just don't like where that penny is going....iykwim. But if it comes to that and we can afford it then we will take that route but that will be years down the road..... Anyways are u having and symptoms yet? I've kept an eye on ur chart and although goes up and down it's still staying above coverline which is good, U should be in ur implantation time of the tww i sure hope that u get ur BFP. Ur coverline is pretty high i would say it be more like 97.35 so those low temps now aren't as low anymore.

i wish we had free healthcare, i think it would be amazing. yea i dunno about my temps they've been kinda crazy, but i slept terrible lastnight so that might be why.....i dunno af's not here so were still good. no symptoms really right now my left bb hurts and if i stretch the wrong way it feels like my stomach is being pulled

thanks, i'm hoping it does too, i'm kinda getting sick of trying every month with nothing happening.....kinda having a down day today. oh well i guess we'll see what the test on sat says i guess, but pretty sure its gonna be a bfn.

I know the feeling, just hang on it will happen, fx soon, but it will be all worth it when we get our BFP

i know, i just have to keep telling myself that. i'm trying i'm just so frustrated right now, and not knowing what i should do....hope you had a great day today, can't wait for the weekend just want it to be here already.

Same here I might turn my phone off so ppl won't bug me. I've put in 52 hrs this week. Ready for my day off on Sunday lol. Af almost gone down to spotting and took my first clomid and no side effects so far. FX we both get our bfp

holy crap, you don't have a day off til sunday! i would die, i'm so ready for the weekend and the day has just started. i started spotting this morning, none since but i'm guessing she's on her way...

pretty sure she's here :( i've completely used a light tampon, on to next month.........

Well that sux. I'm sorry. Next month will be it!!!!
What are ur plans this cycle? I really hope u O this month too

ugh just found out that another friend of mine is pregnant, when is it going to be my turn, i have so many pregnant women or with babies already around me every day and now added another one......i hope this month is it cause idk if i wanna keep on going cause it's looking like i never will get my BFP.
Sorry af got u but at least u Oed back to back so this cycle is looking promising, so hope we both get it.

sorry to hear someone else is pregnant. it will be your turn, fx it's this month! i'm still not sure if i O'd or not this month to be honest.......i mean as soon as i started exercising then my temps started going up...because i've never had this short of a lf. i'm trying to decide if we should try the clomid this month or if we should wait, ugh! i dunno what to do. it's all so confusing and hurtful, and cruel that it has to be this hard. hope you have a good day today and have fun on your day off tomorrow!!

Ty I believe u did O just a few days before ff says. I'm on clomid so u know I'd say go for it. But it is entirely up to u. If u do warn ur dh of side effects(mood swings) that if u do get them he can blame the meds and not call u crazy lol. I have to really pay attention as u don't want to go off at work. If someone pissed me off it be hell lol. I'm looking forward to today. Will enjoy every second. This Tuesday me and dh are both off woohoo. I am so not answering my phone lol.

i think were going to start them today! i'm just nervous to start the pills lol. i'm just being silly i know.

LOL i know the feeling, i can tell u the most common side effects are headaches, hot flashes(night sweats), mood swings. It says can cause dizziness but haven't had that. It will be ok and we can go along together, i'm on my last pill tomorrow. Just make sure to warn hubby lol, read some ladies kicked their out cause of the mood swings (of course they came back). If anything it can help ur lp extending it a few days, fx we both get our bfp. Oh do u have lube? cause clomid can dry u up, or take robitussin 2-3 times a days when close to fertile window until Ovulation

so i took it! so we'll see what happens, i feel totally normal so far. yea i have preseed so i have that covered. i have to go in for an ovary check in 3 weeks i guess so i'm going to call and schedule that tomorrow.

3 weeks????? If they are checking ur follicles then they need to be doing it around cd 12-14, usually clomid will make u O no later then 10 days after last pill but has happened later but that would be way over cd 21 and u O alot sooner without the pill so ur O day should be around cd 16-21. 3 weeks is when they should check ur progesterone.
My Dr has me scheduled for an u/s on monday the 5th which will be cd 15. (would be done on cd 14 but i always happen to O on weekends)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->