ttc buddies since 9/10

yea i don't know what they are doing. I have a call in to his nurse to set up the scan and i'll talk to her about it when she calls back, and ask her why she wants to wait so long!

They probably though ur af would show later or something, let me know what they say. Any side effects yet? I have had mainly night sweats/hot flashes. Fixing to take my last one.

i am feeling fine, nothing to report so far. so that's good hopefully i won't have any side effects!

yea, i haven't had any night sweats yet, going to take my 3rd pill at lunch, then only 2 pills left! then i'll probably start my opk's. i think i'm going to do them this month to see if anything happens.

Yeah that be good, i was told to start cd 10 until get positive, my first cycle i got 5 days of positives but i Oed on the first or second

so i got my opk's and im ready to go :) starting opk's on sunday hoping i get a positive this time!

I'm sure u will, u tend to O on ur anyway just not all the time so clomid will make u O just with a better egg :)

i hope so! were thinking that if i don't O this month with the help of clomid, or even if we do, but get a bfn we might take a month off just to relax a little bit. it's been such an ongoing battle i don't wanna get to stressed out!

I know the feeling. It's like i know I need a break but yet i don't want to miss a chance. Hope we both get our bfp

i hope we to too, fx. So are you going to start gettting donations soon??? not to much longer before you O!

yep got one this am and might get one afternoon too, will also get one tomorrow but idk if friday we can though so will just have to hope that i O by Friday or on Monday. But I'm due to O on Sunday or Monday so fx it's cd 15 again, have u/s that day.

woohoo for a donation today! and fx for one tomorrow. you think you could work one in sat?? i hope that you get your bfp this month!!!!

I hope so too, i don't know if we can on Saturday as he's usually not available unless he works and he don't soo it be tomorrow and Monday. Maybe Friday as i'm off can go to his job, hey i figured it out lol......Well we will see.

oh I hope you get more donations!!!!! i'm so pumped for you this month, i have a good feeling about you :)

hehe thx for the smile u just gave me lol. I really hope so too. I got another one this morning so fx, i just wish i would O already so can get it out of the way and just get me a bfp. Can't wait for May to be here i so need a vacation lol.

Oh yea! glad you got another donation! I hope you O soon too. I hope I get a pos opk. finished my last pill today, now we just have to wait and see if i O!

I bet u will O by cd 16.
I know O is on its way as my cp is ready (high, soft and medium open) and my nipples have been more sensitive (usual symptom) since yesterday, I'm still using opk but all negative so far. If i O after U/s i will ask the size of my follies and how many, also my lining, the only reason i knew a little last cycle was because i was looking at the screen while doing it. I will make sure to get a good view and watch her measure but still asking :)

i really hope i get an ultrasound when i go on the 16th! I really hope that I O by the 16th, i'm doing my opk's, neg so far, hoping for a pos soon..

Same here, it's like we are in the tww lol, trying to symptoms spot O

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->