ttc buddies since 9/10

haha, i know it's terrible! opk was neg tonight, so hoping for a pos sometime this weekend, or next week!

I know the feeling, mine are still neg, hoping they now stay negative until Monday, if i O that evening like last month then i will get a donation on Tuesday also.

FX for you! even if you do you get a pos tomorrow you still haev 12-24 hours before you O, and the egg lasts 24 hours after it's released. so you have time. so i've checked my cp and its med firm and closed......don't think i'm very close to O'ing yet :(

Thx for reassuring me i know i do it's just frustrating. But still negative this morning so now i know i can get a donation tomorrow morning before u/s or right after idk yet.
I would say that u should O around the mide to end of next week. We get to spend part of the tww together :)
I'm debating wether to buy ic hpt or just wait for af and buy in store.

Thanks, I hope i do too! cervix is still really firm and closed, and opk's still neg....

Same here which is good so can get donation tomorrow and see how many follies i have. I wanna take the hcg shot but yet i don't wanna pay $150......ugh

for some reason I can't see your chart anymore??? I would ask how long you should O after your scan, and if it's to long i would do the shot if i couldn't get any more donations just to make sure something is waiting when you do O!! let me know how your can goes tomorrow, fx for you!

I messed around with my siggy so now will fix it,
Well i'm in the process of Oing, as i am bloated and sore all around my belly area and back. The follicles are growing at there max now so i feel pressure around my ovaries. They told me last time that it would be real soon and i Oed that evening, i have a feeling it will be the same time, regardless i will get a donation tomorrow (or say today) and then get u/s (i can keep the cup inside while they do vag u/s).

i don't think you could keep the cup in while doing the u/s i think it would interfere. i had a dream lastnight that I got a pos opk, a lot of positive opk's. but it was neg again this morning, so i was kinda bummed. Glad your going to be O'ing soon, ready to see what the u/s says!

I did it last month with the cup, since it's plastic it doesn't interfere, but i am fixing to O from my left side, the follicle was 3.5cm and my lining looked good, had a 2.35 cm also on the right but she was pretty sure the left one is the one that i wil O from. had about 4-5 follicles. Bad news though is that the donor will not be helping no more and didn't get a donation today, so hopefully some are still alive in there

WHAT! what happened with the donor? I hope you O now! how big are your follicles suppose to be before you O??

well I think him and wifey had sex (hadn't since she was pregnant) and now feels guilty and don't need me more. It fucking sucks but oh well. Timing just sucks. I have looked up for more donors and can find some and will probably do iui. That was going to be my next step. My insurance should pay portion of it.( has so far) and still didn't get a positive opk so must have been a bad batch. How are u feeling? I'm not sure how soon but when she saw the 3.5cm said right away that I was fixing to O. And I Oed last night!!!!!

well that sucks! when you do iui do you have to pick a special donor or can you bring the sample in?? I'm feeling ok was having right sided pain last night, but it went away. still neg opk's and cervix isn't feeling right either. it's getting soft just not as soft or open as it should be. i guess we'll just keep bd'ing just incase my body finally decides to work!

Oh keep bding for sure. U still have time. My cervix didn't start opening until 4 days before O and the day of and before O is when it was open. I didn't get a + opk so don't relay as much on them. U should O this weekend.
Idk about iui. From what I read they have donor go in the day of or few before iui to give sample. And some make them come a few weeks ahead to do a count and then again day of iui. All do similar but yet different. fx don't have to get to that but if this month is not my bfp month then I won't have a choice. But maybe its for the best.

i hope i still have time, i'm getting really worried! ugh it's so frustrating, it's killing me. I hope that you don't have to do iui and this month is your month! FX

Hope so too. Don't freak out. U will O just give it time. I know how frustrating it can be lol.

i'm freaking out something terrible! still neg opk's, dont think im going to O

it's ok, calm down, the pill usually makes u O up to 10 days after taking it, so u still have time, i haven't gotten a positive this month and some cycles i didn't get until the day of or before O so it will be ok. Ur not out yet.

thanks michelle! i am just flipping out i know, but my cervix isn't doing anything! it's still firm and closed, and my cm is still creamy?? wtf! were just going to bd every other day and not worry about the opk's i think. i'm driving myself mad!

Lol yes u are. As long u bd every other day u can be safe and not worry about opks. As long u temp u will know when u Oed. Ur cervix will move when it's ready. As far as cm also will change when the time is right. Just use pre seed or have dh play with u to change that cm to more liquidy before dtd. Also robitussin helped me make more fertile cm. U should try it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->