ttc buddies since 9/10

i do temp, and i'm using preeseed. i just thought i'd be closer to O'ing than i am now....i thought the clomid would do something for me :( but it doesn't seem to be doing anything. i thought my cervix would at least be soft! anyways enough about me how have you been doing?? anything new to report?

Don't worry!! It will happen soon just (hate to say it) relax. Just do what ur doing until u Oed and u will be fine and it will be soon.
AFM nothing going on haven't been able to sleep much the last few days, just can't go asleep so easly, just not tired enough. Like now i slept 1.5 hrs since yesterday 3pm. Fixing to try and take a nap since i have to work at 830. My temp was low yesterday and today didn't get to take it. I'm almost thinking about stop temping as either way it goes i know my cycles are regular and let it run it's course, but who knows might just grab that thermometer just by habbit lol

lol i know how you feel! it is such a habit to temp, so i have some good news, I think i'm going to O! i checked my cm after i got home from work and it was what i think ewcm!!!! it's almost like snot, and i can stretch it though my fingers, cp is softer but i can't tell if it's open or not. but opk was still neg, so hopefully a pos tomorrow?

awesome!!! So it will happen soon, like i said don't rely on opks. I think u might O in the next day or 2 cause ur temp is going down. FX

So I think I o'd sat I was hso so we dtd quick but didn't get do do op til ten that night and it was neg. today I'm firm closed. So hopefully I o'd yesterday? How you been doing?

By ur temps it does look like u did O yesterday. YAY!!!!!!! And no worry about dtd timing u have covered it fine. Afm nothing new same o same o........now we can symptom spot together lol. Except that I'm ignoring them all as they could just be O/pms symptoms since they are the same as usual.....fx anyway :)

i so wish we were closer in the 2ww! my temps still don't show O, and i don't know if it will or not. but i've been so warm the last couple nights i can't sleep with a blanket is why i think my temp was so low this morning. your temps are still looking good, i dunno what to expect for my 2ww while on the clomid?

tomorrows temp should go up, it's normal to have a dip around 2-4 dpo (i have one too), as far as the tww on clomid it could cause intenser symptoms, like my bbs have been more sore then before clomid so i know that's a side effect of the clomid. I'm not really positive of this cycle but oh welll!!

I think i've noticed that my bb's have been sore for the last two days. I'm not sure what to think about this cycle either. hopefully this is it for you! even if i put higher temps in it puts yesterday as my O day?????

Are u still using opks?? idk maybe ff could be wrong and u did O when u thought.

nah, i stopped using opk's all i ever got was neg anyways. so i either missed it or i didn't O this month AGAIN! i'll find out friday when i go in for my appt. so how's it going with you, any news or symptoms?? hope you have a great day. these next two days can't go fast enough for me!

I know the feeling of waiting, but hopefully u O between now and then, the only thing is if u just now O ur progesterone will be low and the Dr might say u didn't when in fact u had....u Ovulate 50% of the time so maybe this month was the one u weren't going to O and Clomid could still work and just take a little longer. How has ur cp been?

I O about every 33% of the time. my cp is still soft and open, but my cm is still creamy. Had no shift in temps. guess will find out tomorrow! my appt is at 1130. how are things going with you? not to much longer until testing. do you have a plan next cycle if this one in't it?

Did u get a positive opk???????? Afm not testing until af late and if she does come um calling the dr to refer me to fertility clinic in the city (45 minutes away) to discuss iui......

yes! i was outside playing with the kids and had a rush of creamy cm, so i tested and it was pos! but later that night, and today it was neg??? So i'm really confused. but my cp is hard and closed now. won't know results for labs until monday, and dr said we would figure out what to do when i get af. i understand about not testing until af is late. still have fx for you!

U got ch yay!!!!! Hope u get good results from bw too. Well I've been having some very mild cramps off and on so idk if it's af on her way or maybe good, but not feeling hopeful, guess i knew it wouldn't work as it was to early. I guess a break will be good for me as more then likely i won't get an appointment early enough so probably will skip a cycle or 2.

Well if it's not your month I think we're going to take a month or two off also. So we can wait it out together :)

That be great but i still hope it's ur month and mine. Feel anything yet?? My bbs still hurt but that's about it

no i don't really feel anything yet. bb's hurting on and off but that's nothing unusual. Finally got my ch's i'm 3 dpo today i guess lol interested what my temps will say now that i'm finally having a slow day with no running around staying out late and not being able to sleep well, and no drinking. so i think that tomorrow i'll get a more accurate reading on my temps. hopefully your sore bb's are a great sign, you testing on tuesday or you waiting until later in the week?

probably tuesday or later, i have mix info as far as my temp, i took it the first time and it was 98.3 went back asleep and a few hours later took it again and it was 97.8. So idk if af is on her way tomorrow or it actually went up and could be a good sign. Will just have to see what my temp is in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->