ttc buddies since 9/10

i would think as long as you got 4 hours your temp would be accurate! i'm voting for the higher temp! my temp keeps going up, but i am so flipping hot at night already i dunno what's going on! i woke up at 500 this morning and it was the highest it's ever been, and that's an hour and a half before i usually wake up! so i dunno if now the clomid is giving me hot flashes or night sweats??

Clomid will do that but it was the worst while taking it. Hot flashes are common as pms and pregnancy symptom too. Its a good sign though and that it keeps going up. FX for u.
Afm checked my cp this morning and found blood by the opening mixed with cm so I guess the lower temp is accurate as I usually start the day after temp drop. This sucks and been busy all day and now it's to late to call the dr. It sucks 4 fb ppl are preggo and even a girl on my soap is. When will it be me. Ugh I really hope at least u get ur BFP. We been down this road together for so long that I would be happy whether it was me or u....So FX its u now. Would have been nice if we both did but u deserve it as much and will make my day when u announce ur bfp

i hope af stays away for the both of us, especially you! i wouldn't want to go though a bfp with anyone else! it will be your time, none of us know when our time will be but hopefully it will be soon for us. I'm not trying to get my hopes up this month, trying to be realistic have to see how my temps go for the next couple days, but even good temps dont mean a bfp?

well i still have hope that it will stay away, and you will get your bfp!

Well ty for the support but she's here as of this morning, as for u nice temp dip hope it's implantation.
How about the donor text me asking if i wanted a deposit, I'm like for real now that af is here, told him that he can't just come and go as he pleases and that i am ticked off for pulling out on O day, told him he's either in or out and not when he wants to so i think i scared him off for good. My Drs office is closed for remodeling (of course) so now will have a to wait a few days before setting up an appointment with the fertility clinic, i think if i call them it will delay my appointment as i think if the Dr is the one to call they can get me in there sooner.

ugh, what as ass! i would be so pissed at him. sorry to hear af came. so now are you on a break for a couple months? I hope it's implantation but i'm not really counting on it. I usually have a dip in temps, usually a day or two earlier, so that what i'm guessing it is. still feeling normal so i'm doubting this cycle worked........ So i think we decided we would take april off, and most likely may and start ttc again in june??

Idk how long it will be will have to see my options once i see the new Dr, as far as timing and financially, we are trying to move in in my grandmas old house and it would help alot (get us away from bad influence). So we will be moving soon either way. My dogs need a yard poor things been cooped for a year.
Well my fingers are crossed for u, i will be stalking ur chart lol.

that sounds wonderful, i hope you get to move soon! A new place a new start :)

How are u feeling? That's a nice dip, fx
I can't wait to move we need some time to ourselves and the town we moving at is small (2 gas stations/deli 1 cafe) lol. So some nice peaciful quiet (except the trains lol) but it's got a yard and maybe down the line buy the place and make it bigger. Who knows maybe just wishful thinking.

I really hope it all works out for you that sounds amazing, i love little towns :) i live in a town of about 400 people. I have no idea what's going on with my temps, i thought they would go up this morning, but they didn't, they only dropped more. I know af isn't coming because it's to early and i don't feel like she's coming. ugh my bb's are still tender but not bad or that noticeable other than that i feel great. my hopes for this month are getting lower and lower....

Dont worry about temp it's following same pattern and u usually have a temp dip around this time, if u look at ur overlay u will notice it, also ur ch are a little higher cause of the increased temp while taking clomid. I know what u mean about hopes going down, but it's still early so u still have time, implantation could have been the reason of the dip or it just hasn't happened and it could happen soon.
The nurse called me back and said the the clinic will call me to setup a date and that they are sending all my info there so things should move a little quicker, hopefully i hear soon from them.

GL on getting a quick appt! my temp went up again this morning but i think that it may have something to do about the weather. if it's colder outside my temps drop, if its warmer outside my temps go up. guess we'll know if my theory works depending on which way my temps go tomorrow!

the weather will do that so ur theory is right especially this time of the year where one days its cold and the next hot

I have done a lot of research and finally found 2 sites for sperm donors, woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One is from Austin and is willing to ship and there a few local ones that i need to contact (i'm being shy now) but are closer and could meet. Hope i can find someone so don't have to skip this cycle although i do need a break, oh and we got the house woot woot!!!!!!!!!! I'm all exited and feel more confident and stuff. Idk just feel good. Hope it last lol.
Ur temp is higher then any other month, hope it's not just the clomid and that u will get ur BFP and I next month LOL...have u tested yet? I know still early but i'm exited for u and can't wait.

AWESOME! i'm so glad you got the house, that's great news. and even better news about the donors :) I dunno if I can test or not......i'm pretty sure it's just the clomid so i can't bring myself to do it, but i think i have to test tomorrow morning :S Were suppose to go out to the bars for a friend of ours surprise birthday party so i need to know. ugh it's going to kill me!

Well u know what they say, drink until it's pink!! LOL U'll be fine just relax and enjoy ur night out, it won't hurt it. Just think of all the girls that get knocked up and don't know and party for months.....

that's what i thought too! i'll test tomorrow which i'm guessing will be neg. i dunno how i'm feeling about this second......one min i'm pretty pos this is it, but most times i think it hasn't happened in this long, it's not going to happen now. so anyways about you, so when do you get to move?????

I'm hoping to move in the next couple of weeks or not later then the end of April but the sooner the better, we will probably get it cleaned out (if needed) and then start moving a little bit at a time. There was another shooting at the apts i live at so yeah definetly a reason to get out and since my lease isn't up till the end of May i'm sure they won't fuss about me breaking it sooner since they know of known meth labs (one beside mi apt) and aren't doing anything about it....
Well let me know what the test says and have fun tonight, remember drink what makes u happy and not those that make u depress :)

Holy crap a shooting! i wouldn't want to live anywhere near there. I'm so excited for you to get moved and settled, hopefully it moves quickly for you. 98% sure it was bfn :( i thought i saw something, and dh said he saw something but only if he held it a certain way and couldn't tell if it had color or not. so bfn for me. temp dropped again this morning so i'm not sure what's going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->